Is my friend fooling me?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
Optimist said:
I'm trying Apple Poly because there is a scientific basis for it.

Where did you get ApplePoly in the UK? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I live in the U.S., but I ordered it from applepoly.com. I would assume they would ship across the pond. I know another poster who had it shipped to Australia.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, sorry I was confusing you with another user called "Optimistic" who lives in the UK. Cheers anyway :)

Jaz

Reaction score
Anyone who started on Emerald Balance anything to report? I've been on it for a couple of weeks, it tastes quite nice and goes down easily, seems to give me an energy boost in the mornings. I've stopped all other vitamin supplements now and suffice to say its much easier just drinking Emerald once a day rather than having to pop loads of pills. As far as hair growth goes...I haven't seen anything as of yet.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jaz said:
Anyone who started on Emerald Balance anything to report? I've been on it for a couple of weeks, it tastes quite nice and goes down easily, seems to give me an energy boost in the mornings. I've stopped all other vitamin supplements now and suffice to say its much easier just drinking Emerald once a day rather than having to pop loads of pills. As far as hair growth goes...I haven't seen anything as of yet.

I've been using Greentastic by NSI, it tastes like crap, mixes terribly, but gives me a buzz and I'm giddy as a school girl after I drink it sometimes.

Riordan

Reaction score
Jaz said:
Anyone who started on Emerald Balance anything to report?

my Emerald came just last week. and yes, it tastes good and like you i stopped my hair supps (taking large caps of supps daily gets tiring sometimes). right now i am getting significant growth but of course it's not Emerald but more of the 3 topicals (very significant) im using. hope Emerald will help speed up the regrowth.

abcdefg

Reaction score
This could be a scam, but some of those ingredients do have good reasoning to them working to some degree. The main thing I wonder is would a powder mixed with water absorb a lot better then taking a vitamin? I would guess yes.

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
ok a little update here guys.....I will be posting my pics next week of progress. Emerald has done a lot for my energy levels but Im not sure about hair growth....I have grown more hair but Im 100% sure it because im in month 4 of the big 3. Anyway...I like the stuff and have never felt better.

newguy23

Reaction score
yea ive been on the emerald balance for about a month and i do feel the energy boost. but as for hair growth nothn yet. but in my opinion its worth it for the energy boost alone

West Ham Wayne

Reaction score
Re:

cmoneyt8ker said:
ok a little update here guys.....I will be posting my pics next week of progress. Emerald has done a lot for my energy levels but Im not sure about hair growth....I have grown more hair but Im 100% sure it because im in month 4 of the big 3. Anyway...I like the stuff and have never felt better.

What happened to the pics and update mate?

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Re:

West Ham Wayne said:
cmoneyt8ker said:

What happened to the pics and update mate?

He made another thread, you can find it here= http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?t=35896

It's actually pretty impressive!

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Riordan needs to disclose details on these 3 mystery topicals... unless he's scared?

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
Im not sure id call that a teenage hairline.

I wouldn't, but the fact that I already have more hair than this guy's after pictures is encouraging for me.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Just found the old bottle of Emerald Greens I bought a while back and will probably kill off the rest of it as I definitely felt better while I was taking it. Any updates in the hair department with EB?