Is my crown balding? 33M

itravelboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
B208EFD9-D3CC-496C-8122-5A51896CA720.png

Hi!
I caught a glimpse of my crown in a mirror the other day and I saw a lot of scalp. Tbh I’ve never really looked before but now I have I can’t stop stressing over it. A simple yes or no will do so I can’t either get on with it or start something that could help. My dads side have got stupid amount of hair so has my dad but my mums side are all bald. Ive definitely taken my dads sides genes with looks etc so I’m hoping it’s all good.
Thanks

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181682
Hi!
I caught a glimpse of my crown in a mirror the other day and I saw a lot of scalp. Tbh I’ve never really looked before but now I have I can’t stop stressing over it. A simple yes or no will do so I can’t either get on with it or start something that could help. My dads side have got stupid amount of hair so has my dad but my mums side are all bald. Ive definitely taken my dads sides genes with looks etc so I’m hoping it’s all good.
Thanks
Looks like a cowlick tbh cause the hair coming out of it are thick

zetta98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah you are good man. A lot of people have cowlicks like that. My exes brother has amazing hair and has a spot just like you.

itravelboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s, made me feel much better. I’ve never really thought about hair loss until now and it’s mad how much it plays on your mind. Really feel for the guys who are going through it. Wish you lot luck and good health