Is MSM the best treatment for hair loss? my experience in few days

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, i was skeptical about MSM, i was currently taking finasteride for over a year and had added dutasteride orally in combination, plus minoxidil orally up to 10mg per day, having great results, i said why not add MSM to my regimen although i was really skeptical, what happened is amazing, in a few days my hair grew really fast, my hair had become super shiny , my skin is no longer oily at all, the most disturbing thing is that in a few days, my hair was no longer oily!!! I will say that in just a few days, MSM proved to be as effective as finasteride/dutasteride/keto 2% as well as oral minoxidil which I have been taking for months!!!

thank you for introducing me to MSM, I still have a hard time believing it

it is totaly incredible, i take 10g of MSM since 1 week

does it the best treatment ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol its not possible to see results in a few days, your other treatments just kicked in. Msm helps bloodflow and is Good for hair but i used massive doses of it years ago and it didnt do a thing. You gotta be trolling us.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol its not possible to see results in a few days, your other treatments just kicked in. Msm helps bloodflow and is Good for hair but i used massive doses of it years ago and it didnt do a thing. You gotta be trolling us.
no way, trust in me, i am a crazy man about my hair, and i will see this observation, i am not a troll !!!

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not even going bald dude.
shut up, i will finish to be violent with my words if you continue to trashtalk me, you don't know me, you know nothing about me, i have very nice results, but my hair was f*** the last year, so stop it right now, do you understand ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
no way, trust in me, i am a crazy man about my hair, and i will see this observation, i am not a troll !!!
Hair grows a cm in a month dude you cant possibly see such a quick Change in your hair in less than a week lol.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair grows a cm in a month dude you cant possibly see such a quick Change in your hair in less than a week lol.
I hardly see my parting anymore even with wet hair, put at the back under strong lighting

I'm going to become the hair master, I'm taking the example of the mane that lions can have! GRRRRRRR

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hardly see my parting anymore even with wet hair, put at the back under strong lighting

I'm going to become the hair master, I'm taking the example of the mane that lions can have! GRRRRRRR
Yes troll confirmed.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
T
shut up, i will finish to be violent with my words if you continue to trashtalk me, you don't know me, you know nothing about me, i have very nice results, but my hair was f*** the last year, so stop it right now, do you understand ?
You will never be the hair master kurt russel is. You are a balding genetic trash.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll make you a deal. Stop recommending to strangers you don't know, who aren't even going balding, to take a bunch of off label drugs and I'll stop trash talking you.