Is male pattern baldness Is The Worse Thing That Can Happen To A Young Man

IS male pattern baldness the worst thing to can happen to a young man?

• Total voters

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's definitely a matter of a person's choice, and what they want.

My choice would also be Norwood one. I have an oval shaped face, and I'm past the point
where I could fool people into thinking I'm 18 (decades ago).
you don't look older with a NW1 by much lol. Im mistaken for 17 and I'm defo not a NW0 anymore

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come every time you pop up on these forums it's to insult someone? Are you this much of a f*****g delight in person?

It's okay dude, I never answered why I still consider myself lucky. You can meet a lot of women in UC support groups. And you know what that means.
image.jpeg

Swole b-hole

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their hairlines look strange. Beyond "immature" hairlines so to speak.

Not to be mean, but they are full heads. And to a far extreme.

The first guy looks like something is living in his hair.

I have a friend with that kind of hairline. He's self-conscious about it, and even shaves his hairline back. Pic related is his shaved hairline. Imagine having that "problem."

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
To her credit, the one I'm dating now has handled it very well. She initially bailed on me after she noticed my bad hair after sex ("we're a great match but I feel uncertain and trust my intuition", no hint whatsoever before that), but she came back and we're still together. We've talked about my hair quite a bit after that. I know everyone tells you not to do that, but in this instance it has worked out well. She is very red-pilled about looks and has insecurities of her own that she has confessed to me. I feel we've sort of bonded over it.

Well I'm happy for you, that sounds like it could be a really good thing. Have you told her yet you're getting a hair transplant?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boring answer: It's all relative and dependent on the person's individual characteristics. To a 25 yo 6'2" muscular black bouncer it won't matter that much. To a 5'6" skinny, pale-skinned dude looking for a career in media it might indeed be one of the worst, if not the worst thing that could happen to him.
In media? what the f***.
Baldness is sexual death for 99% of males. (sex with plain janes doesn't count).

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is extremely bad, but many people seem to ignore this.

No amount of tanning from the sun is healthy.

That said, you can obtain a good tan with lotions, and with virtually no harmful side-effects.

My colleagues want to eat at a nice restaurant tomorrow to "enjoy the sun".

I will be prepared, caked with full-spectrum sunscreen as always.

When I see these women in their 50's ravaged by the sun at work, it gives me the chills.

Getting 15 to 20 minutes of sun without protection is good and will do nothing wrong. Only autists are scared of the sun.
The premature aging is indeed due the idiots that spend too much at the beach tanning or the people that work in the fields.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah really. I would rather have that problem.

I didn't look bad with a Norwood 0 (18/19 maybe). But it was gone by the time I was 20.

When I got my haircut, the guy was someone I knew in high school. He pointed to a picture
of a guy with a thick Norwood 0 hairline. He says: You obviously can't have that anymore (his exact words).

It was obvious, and agressive at 19 and 20. My baldness that is.

I was probably 14 when I lost mine. It became a NW1 shortly after pic related was taken, and I've kept it short ever since, a sure indicator of my sly tendencies later in life.
image.jpeg

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're "short", losing your hair, "sh*t blood", and will eventually "need a colostomy bag" ... and you're still thanking some alleged god???

Wow

Seems you have a bit of the mental illness as well...
If god exists, atleast we know he has humour, since he created you.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a friend with that kind of hairline. He's self-conscious about it, and even shaves his hairline back. Pic related is his shaved hairline. Imagine having that "problem."

Is that your friend?

Did you get his permission to post his pic on here? People need to stop doing this sh*t....messed up

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
She initially bailed on me after she noticed my bad hair after sex ("we're a great match but I feel uncertain and trust my intuition", no hint whatsoever before that), but she came back and we're still together.
If I were her, I would scale down the faith in my intuition ;)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ah i see. well good then. i thought it was some insane BDD sluthate type thing, like thinking her jaw was 2 picometers off.

the age pill gets us all though, f*** its depressing. much worse for the beautiful ones. lol sometimes i'll fap to actresses from the past and check out their modern-day pics . . . . jeez i swear the drop in hotness is the most obvious in the finest ones :eek:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's me. I wasn't kidding when I said I was ugly and looked older than my age. :D

Joking aside, it's Scottish actor Ian McDiarmid, in make-up as Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars).
got it right my young padawan. goooooood, gooooooood.

now, UNLIMITED POWAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i just noticed we both have 2 famous villains, who were more powerful than the villains before them lol. t-1000 ofc replaced the already scary t-800, and ofc same with yours for vader. baldness = being a villain lol

shookwun

Reaction score
I was probably 14 when I lost mine. It became a NW1 shortly after pic related was taken, and I've kept it short ever since, a sure indicator of my sly tendencies later in life.
View attachment 43567

Yeah, I can be pretty nasty in real life, kj ... but, believe it or not, I'm usually a pretty laid back, nice guy.

Just trying to gain some insight into the mind of a guy who's obviously been dealt a real pile of sh*t in life, yet still feels the need to thank some god ... even though we don't even have a speck of evidence to suggest that the god exists.

Seems very strange to me.

Your avatar sucks, by the way ... lol[/QUOTE
monkey hairline to normal hairline.

A devastating privledge

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, who made the poll in this thread? It's terrible lol. Obviously there are things worse than male pattern baldness, and confidence has nothing to do with any of it. 2 extremes and nothing reasonable to choose