Is Ketoconazole Bad For Hair And Scalp?

neddy2016

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had been using Regenpure for a while now once a week and decided to step up to 2 times a week (Wednesday and Saturdays) to see if it would improve things and wow has my hair lost alot of density and i think i gained a small itch and even receded more.

i went back to once a week and my hair and scalp haven't recovered the density it had.

A few weeks ago i think my hair was becoming darker and thicker but something changed recently.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had been using Regenpure for a while now once a week and decided to step up to 2 times a week (Wednesday and Saturdays) to see if it would improve things and wow has my hair lost alot of density and i think i gained a small itch and even receded more.

i went back to once a week and my hair and scalp haven't recovered the density it had.

A few weeks ago i think my hair was becoming darker and thicker but something changed recently.
Some people seem to have bad reactions to keto, It can certainly dry your hair out and make it appear brittle if overused. I personally don't have an issue with it. Unfortunately, Regenpure does not list there keto percentage. I have always assumed that means it is less than 1%.

Regenpure is likely going to do very very little to halt hair loss if you are not using it with other treatments. Perhaps you are just losing hair more aggressively now. Personally, I thought Regenpure made my hair look like crap. I doubt it could have lead to further loss, but it just made my hair even more limp and lifeless.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Unless you are allergic it can do only good things