Is Jordan Peterson Actually A Beta Male?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson has become a hero of aspiring alphas and disgruntled millennial men generally. Whilst Peterson has undoubtedly made a valuable contribution to the culture wars, is he himself a beta male (as far as these wide terms have any meaning)?

He looks somewhat frail and awkward in the way he moves, and it’s hard to project masculinity with such a high pitch voice. He wears his mental health problems and antidepressant use on his sleeve also, which is slightly cuckish and often a form of virtue signalling.

Does any of this matter? Can it be overlooked? Is Jordan Peterson a beta male?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to be on a personal crusade against masculinity, or what you probably would title as toxic pseudo masculinity. The jocks or incels rubbed you the wrong way somehow.

Am I right?

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson has become a hero of aspiring alphas and disgruntled millennial men generally. Whilst Peterson has undoubtedly made a valuable contribution to the culture wars, is he himself a beta male (as far as these wide terms have any meaning)?

He looks somewhat frail and awkward in the way he moves, and it’s hard to project masculinity with such a high pitch voice. He wears his mental health problems and antidepressant use on his sleeve also, which is slightly cuckish and often a form of virtue signalling.

Does any of this matter? Can it be overlooked? Is Jordan Peterson a beta male?

John Lennon was the king of what is today called by those so inclined “virtue signalling”. He basically invented it. So if its something youre not supportive of, again its a bit odd to see such sentiments next to his photo.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
John Lennon was the king of what is today called by those so inclined “virtue signalling”. He basically invented it. So if its something youre not supportive of, again its a bit odd to see such sentiments next to his photo.

I’m not going to change my avatar for you, so get over this secondary argument. If you’re another Peterson worshipper, just make your argument directly.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’m not going to change my avatar for you, so get over this secondary argument. If you’re another Peterson worshipper, just make your argument directly.

I'm not asking you to change your avatar. Just pointing out that you're posting things the man in your avatar would be very much opposed to.

If anything I'm a Lennon worshipper. :D So while I think we'd disagree about many of his political/ cultural opinions and actions (which I support), we do agree about his music.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not asking you to change your avatar. Just pointing out that you're posting things the man in your avatar would be very much opposed to.

If anything I'm a Lennon worshipper. :D So while I think we'd disagree about many of his political/ cultural opinions and actions (which I support), we do agree about his music.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very insensitive of him to lay into Foucault who was a great philosopher who interpreted intelligently a lot of factors from the renaissance to the modern era. I suspect Peterson wanted to appear different and new.

That sounds very similar to how it’s a right of passage for left wing academics to denounce Noam Chomsky at some stage in their career. Christopher Hitchens did it in dramatic fashion following 9/11.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a massive intellect in his field, unafraid to debate, standing up for his beliefs and other men. He's popular due to the rise of the right in Europe (or conservatives) over the left wing PC brigade which he adheres too. He's charisma and ability to formulate arguments has led to his fame rather than what he says - since I don't feel it's anything new. A mixture of controversial and restructured points. He doesn't really say anything ground breaking, at least for me. His book 12 rules of life, it's kinda obvious - maybe so obvious that it's overlooked by others which makes the book worthy? I feel he's just riding on his fame. Happens with many guys who rise like this.

As for him personally, yes he is a beta in terms of looks, behaviour and lifestyle issues. Speaking on behalf (but not exclusively) of disgruntled men really. That tone of voice is not empowering nor is his appearance but it's not really that important. He was right to question Foucault's book but I felt he could have been more respectful as he overlooked some of his good findings in that era. Very insensitive of him to lay into Foucault who was a great philosopher who interpreted intelligently a lot of factors from the renaissance to the modern era. I suspect Peterson wanted to appear different and new.

Ultimately there have been many people in history I would consider alpha based on what they went through and how inspiring they were either to those immediately around them or they shaped the world. The alpha term is a wide one. Bill Gates is like a beta turned alpha due to his accomplishments if that makes sense. I'd consider soldiers who have won medals for bravery true alphas. Or certain rulers. At the same time there are thousands of unknowns. Charity workers, Mother Teresa being a famous example. People in our lives who sacrifice everything for their blood e.t.c.

True Revolutionary, Che Guevara whatever your beliefs are.

View attachment 93101

offtopic: I simply cant take you seriosly with your gay avatar mate

Bill Gates is still a Beta to the Core. Look at his body language. You are telling me Bill Gates current body language is Alpha? Have you seen a video of him after his sucess? He looks like the guy at a party that want to go home and watch anime very badly.

So and Jordan Peterson staying straight, with constant eye contact and going sometimes on shows, which often his interview partner disagrees highly, hell even mocks him but he still keeps calm, that THAT is Beta? His voice is Beta? What is a Alpha voice? The Rock? RSD Tylers autistic ADHD voice? Alpha doesnt mean f*****g 18 year olds and having a Norwood 1 hairline mate. Look at Bill Gates daughter and than look at Jordan Petersons daughter. I dont have to tell you more. You can google them both by yourself and find out who had the pants on in the household.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
offtopic: I simply cant take you seriosly with your gay avatar mate

Bill Gates is still a Beta to the Core. Look at his body language. You are telling me Bill Gates current body language is Alpha? Have you seen a video of him after his sucess? He looks like the guy at a party that want to go home and watch anime very badly.

So and Jordan Peterson staying straight, with constant eye contact and going sometimes on shows, which often his interview partner disagrees highly, hell even mocks him but he still keeps calm, that THAT is Beta? His voice is Beta? What is a Alpha voice? The Rock? RSD Tylers autistic ADHD voice? Alpha doesnt mean f*****g 18 year olds and having a Norwood 1 hairline mate. Look at Bill Gates daughter and than look at Jordan Petersons daughter. I dont have to tell you more. You can google them both by yourself and find out who had the pants on in the household.

gates - alpha
peterson - beta

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgott to respond lol. Im busy styling my hair.

Firstly, almost every member on here has put many celebrities as their avatars in various forms. Whether you choose to take someone seriously based on an avatar or not is entirely up to you. This is a joke between me and a girl. Who you put as an avatar (short of obscenity) would be totally cool with me either way. I'm not fussed who takes me seriously on here or not.
But you are a moderator on a Forum. Don't you think there is a big difference between a normal member and a Moderator? Im an Admin on a Forum (a very small one but the rules apply their too) and I simply can't use Sponge Bob or in your case, some weird looking guy as a profile pic. Its just doesn't fit to an admin/moderator and destroys (what I think) all respect. Cause you are sending me with the pic the message: "I dont care" which is kinda bad cause why should normal members care if their "leader" doesn't. Just my 2 cents.

I understand you're not a native speaker, but you may need to work on your reading skills. I said Bill Gates accomplishments make him an alpha. Look up the definition of this word. So if you disagree with accomplishments making someone alpha, then we agree to disagree. There's no mention by me about his body language or looks.

Bill Gates accomplishments are "Alpha" yes. I agree on that. But that doesn't make him an Alpha as a whole. For most people being Alpha is a all in all package and not just in one aspect of life. There is way more to it than just your money. If a guy owns a multi-million company but can't look me in the eyes, for me this guy isn't an Alpha.

Ah that's your inner (or rather obvious) insecurity talking. It's what you fear, masculinity aspect and taking out your frustration with a loaded confused message. Read my post again, because there's no mention of that. I included Mother Theresa as alpha as per my belief...maybe she was f*****g 18 year olds...she did have a Norwood 1 hairline I think?

Oh now the old: "that's your inner security bruh" straight from the Red Pill reddit. Cheap. I'm one of the few guys that showed his hairtransplant results with a full face. If you are digging my post you can see I successfully dated in my past despite having a Norwood 3+ and I shared my thoughts on how people despite having hairloss should go dating and how to do it. You as a Moderator should know that but you do not care about "taking seriosly" so... I can PM you my girlfriends Instagram its full of my face. And yes she is good looking (but 23 not 18 so I guess I lost?)
That said, I simply pointed out "f*****g 18 year olds and money" as a joke because that's what most people think being Alpha is, especialy the "red pills". I don't think like that obviously because my point on Alpha is the whole package. As I pointed out with Bill Gates.

I don't care how their daughters look because those are different individuals and off topic so I won't waste my time googling. To me this is not a genetically alpha guy based on looks. We agree to disagree. I said he's an intellect but I don't believe he is something special in looks or personality. End of.

It's very important aspect. I tell you why. Have you ever been to a household in which the kids do whatever they want and their father is too afraid or a pussy to handle them? You can sense that this man is just a shell of a man? That's for me isn't an Alpha.
If you look at Bill Gates and take away his career success, you see Beta red flags all over the place. Beside his body language, he is doing everything his little princess daughters wants him to do and she is even dating a Muslim. You go girl! That for me is a Beta. Doing whatever his "girl" wants.
Jordan Peterson's daughter on the other end, is a very intelligent woman with a family her own now and if you listen to her, you can see she was raised very well despite Jordan Peterson's beta voice you nicely said.

View attachment 93113

If you want to engage in a topic, be respectful, less presumptuous and aggressive.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I have no beef with you. I don't care what people do on the Internet. I just had to respond to you because I think its silly to say that Jordan Peterson is a Beta because of his "voice" but each to his own. I guess we misunderstood each other on some points. I was also a bit surprised you used the "you are insecure with women" on me because I'm the one here on the Forum, that encourages people to still date (just outside of Tinder) because I did it as well very successfully despite being balding and I do not have the 10/10 face I openly rate myself in the average part.

About your avatar. Its just a bit silly you are using a what it seems to be a Norwood 0 (Arabic/Mediterranean) guy on a hair loss Forum.
I would compare this to if I go to a depression Forum and upload pictures of my last holiday with my girlfriend and how nice life is as a Moderator. It's a bit insensitive. A lot of guys here are very lost and some even suizidal and to me a Moderator should have a neutral profilpic not a Norwood 0 on a hair loss Forum.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just a bit silly you are using a what it seems to be a Norwood 0 (Arabic/Mediterranean) guy on a hair loss Forum.

The guy is Latin in the avatar. No one has sent me a PM or confronted me about it saying they are bothere

To be honest I thought the avatar was kind of tongue in cheek. The guy in the picture is a full haired but stereotypical Guido. So I deemed it represented a bit of both worlds: our envy for the full hair and, at the same time, a giggle about how we overrate it.

I think that of the moderator is a bastard “job”. It is dfficult to be praised for it. As a dictionary, it makes the news only if it is wrong.

INT

Reaction score
Sure mr. Peterson is a good public speaker, and good in his field.

He does say a lot of BS regarding topics where he does not know sh*t about (EU, women, relationships, diet etc).

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problems he has are irrelevant. The fact he doesn’t give a f*** and proudly displays them which makes him an alpha male