Is It Worth Me Trying To Grow With Regaine?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont know if you will wake up in a year and mistake yourself for brad pitt in the mirror but anything is better than nothing. You have to start somewhere, and you might get back a little or a lot. You wont know unless you try right?
Its never ever too late for anything. Until you cant move or your in your death bed there is always a chance for almost anything if you at least try. Use the big 3 and see what happens. What else can you do? Try it for a chance at improvement or stay how you are.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would take oral Minoxidil (low dose) 1-2mg/day. Heavy massage. Derma roll+topical Minoxidil. Possibly LLT (red light therapy) though I do not know that much about it. At this point you want to focus on growth promoters. Manual treatments will be important since your scalp has for the most part become non-scalp.

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At that point no ,and the reason ist because if you apply it to your whole scalp some spots would look better and thicker and some spots will be bald and it would look even worse

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not. Give it a go. You have nothing to lose. But given how extensively bald you are it is hard to imagine you getting strong regrowth. But you never know.