Is it working? (Pics included)

delmo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been on a regimen of 1mg propecia and 12% minoxidil for the past four months. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture on day one of treatment but started taking them exactly one month in to the treatment. I've tried to take the pictures in exactly the same position with the same lighting conditions and I'd be interested to know if anyone thinks there are signs of improvement. Sometimes I think there are and others I'm not so sure so it would be good to get some impartial comments.

Delmo.[attachment=2:1nh6lffn]1_Month_Dry.jpg[/attachment:1nh6lffn][attachment=1:1nh6lffn]2_Month_Dry.jpg[/attachment:1nh6lffn][attachment=0:1nh6lffn]4_Month_Dry.jpg[/attachment:1nh6lffn]

Attachments

• 1_Month_Dry.jpg
    1_Month_Dry.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 2_Month_Dry.jpg
    2_Month_Dry.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 4_Month_Dry.jpg
    4_Month_Dry.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 445

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
defo looks to be improving and hair look a lot healthier and thicker :)

keep it up :)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you will be glad you caught it earlish because my hair were like yours but i continued to ignore it until it got really bad... wish i had knew then... but at least i am doing something about it now...

ali777

Reaction score
If your hair is the same length in all the pictures, then there is definitely an improvement.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
definitely some improvement. In the last photo even with the flash it looks significantly thicker and fuller than the other photos. well done.

Sorue

Reaction score
Looks really good.. there's definite improvement, especially evident with the last pic. That flash just proves it more!
Did you experience any shed before seeing regrowth?

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
Throw out the month 2 pic and compare the month 1 and the month 4 pic - definite improvement.
If you try to capture the same lighting conditions next time it should be more obvious.
hh

delmo

Reaction score
Sorue said:
Looks really good.. there's definite improvement, especially evident with the last pic. That flash just proves it more!
Did you experience any shed before seeing regrowth?

Yeah, I had a major shed which started pretty much a week or two into my regimen. It lasted about six weeks and, to be honest, if it wasn't reading of everybody's experiences on this site I probably would have got scared and quit.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
looks great man,big improvement :)

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What brand of 12% minoxadil are you useing.It seem to work great.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Your treatment is clearly working for you. Congrats man.