Is It True That Replicel Will Be Released This Year?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Too scientifically advanced to achieve” you had said....
Let me answer that for wiht this:

Let me answer that for wiht this .

Ha, ha, you answered me WITH THE ABOVE, you dumb f***.

You can't even spell with, it's wiht, a**h**.

@razzmatazz91 is a STUPID CRACK wh*** WHO CANNOT SPELL.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be a brotzu fan..

Yes they did achieve it. Now they are checking its efficacy.

Nice avatar. 117401.jpg

Did you know you can save money with Geico on car insurance? https://www.geico.com/

gecko-side.jpg

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course just like brozu was released by 2016! , get a grip cueballs the norwood reaper shows no mercy in his almighty judgement.
I have to disagree. The theraphy was already proven safe by Replicel. Japan has new laws that allow to bypass Phase 3 studies if it is proven safe and Shiseido's efficiency results will be out this year. This is no Brotzu, this sh*t is more serious. Realistically speaking by 2020 Shiseido will make it.

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to disagree. The theraphy was already proven safe by Replicel. Japan has new laws that allow to bypass Phase 3 studies if it is proven safe and Shiseido's efficiency results will be out this year. This is no Brotzu, this sh*t is more serious. Realistically speaking by 2020 Shiseido will make it, they even made a deal with Tsuji.

Shiseido has made a deal with Tsuji???

What deal?
Source?

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
replicel is pretty active on twitter, but there is nothing concrete yet.

just stats about ongoing trials around the world and hyping regenerative medicine up

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, replicel is not launching this year but Shiseido will most likely be able to bring it to market in Japan. They will post their Phase II results by end of Q2 and as long as they show efficacy, then they can launch in Q3/4. The Phase I study done by Replicel was only for safety but it already showed some regrowth as well as maintenance after 5 years.

Realistically, this treatment will be available in Japan by end of this year or early next year.

Cloudburst

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it not correct that if they bring it to market under the new laws that any patient must be monitored, etc almost as if they were an extension to the trial? If so it’s going to be difficult for this to be available outside of the immediate vicinity of the Centre they have opened.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, replicel is not launching this year but Shiseido will most likely be able to bring it to market in Japan. They will post their Phase II results by end of Q2 and as long as they show efficacy, then they can launch in Q3/4. The Phase I study done by Replicel was only for safety but it already showed some regrowth as well as maintenance after 5 years.

Realistically, this treatment will be available in Japan by end of this year or early next year.

realistically, nobody will even talk about shiseido in 2019

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well that’s ok. If that happens, we get to see how it works for all those Japanese people before we potentially get to try it