Is it true not starting finasteride is many mens biggest regret in life?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be a source of huge regret for sure if you end up bald. Take a look at the twin studies for dutasteride. One twin used dutasteride to prevent hair loss and the other didn’t. The twin that used it has a full head of hair and looks 10x better. The other decided to use dutasteride years later and even after a few years of therapy he won’t get the results his brother did.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be a source of huge regret for sure if you end up bald. Take a look at the twin studies for dutasteride. One twin used dutasteride to prevent hair loss and the other didn’t. The twin that used it has a full head of hair and looks 10x better. The other decided to use dutasteride years later and even after a few years of therapy he won’t get the results his brother did.

but who is happier?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then ask for the wife of each one, who is happier . This are not studies, are just propaganda. No hormonal check, no sex questionary, no nothing.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used oral for years, topical has been better for me. Plus, I don't want my DHT to be completely obliterated. Last year I decided to grow my beard out, halfway through was when I swapped to topical and my beard is like 10x better now.
What percentage are you using ? When I inhibit DHT systemic is very noticeable on my beard too. Was the first thing I noticed when I stoped. I have to shave much often .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine the guy who kept his full head of hair lol
Redefine what you think that happiness is . Specially if they have a family, hair is one of the less important things. What do you think will be better for the happiness of the average married guy with hair ? full head of hair or great sex with wife ?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Redefine what you think that happiness is . Specially if they have a family, hair is one of the less important things. What do you think will be better for the happiness of the average married guy with hair ? full head of hair or great sex with wife ?
“IF YoU dOnT hAvE HaIR YoU WONT gET sEX”

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
“IF YoU dOnT hAvE HaIR YoU WONT gET sEX”
You are to young to understand it . You need your penis to have sex and must be working. If you get sex and it is not working properly, you will have the worse time of your life.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are to young to understand it . You need your penis to have sex and must be working. If you get sex and it is not working properly, you will have the worse time of your life.
I’m with you, bro. I had low libido on finasteride so I quit. I suspect you would have gotten that response, though!

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What percentage are you using ? When I inhibit DHT systemic is very noticeable on my beard too. Was the first thing I noticed when I stoped. I have to shave much often .
1mg finasteride per 1ml minoxidil for my topical.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing. I just apply an essential oil mix at a high percentage. Leave it on all night. This stoped my shedding and thickened my hair. No regrowth. Currently going through a big shed. If my hair grows back better then rosemary and peppermint oil really are better than 2% minoxidil.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing. I just apply an essential oil mix at a high percentage. Leave it on all night. This stoped my shedding and thickened my hair. No regrowth. Currently going through a big shed. If my hair grows back better then rosemary and peppermint oil really are better than 2% minoxidil.
How’s your hair look what Norwood ?