Is it time?

shookwun

Reaction score
It's time. That crown diffuse.

Could always embrace that future bald monk spot....

Itstimeyup

Reaction score
****. Well alright, just wanted to make sure since my hair is super short and I took it under very bright light.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if I'm balding or if I still have thick hair? Should I go on finasteride? I'm 22 years old, please note that I took these photos on the window.
http://s12.postimg.org/5ahg9wxt9/image.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/cp6s2ajot/image.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/v3hb69vzh/image.jpg

Perfect timing for catching that. Are you using minoxidil? Get a generic brand of the 5% foam asap. If it's going to work for you, then it is going to work exactly were you're thinning. Yes, also consider finasteride. Do thorough research and book an appointment with a good dermatologist. Don't stress man, I would literally cut off my right hand, right now, slowly, with a butter knife for hair like that. haha :crazy:

Itstimeyup

Reaction score
Perfect timing for catching that. Are you using minoxidil? Get a generic brand of the 5% foam asap. If it's going to work for you, then it is going to work exactly were you're thinning. Yes, also consider finasteride. Do thorough research and book an appointment with a good dermatologist. Don't stress man, I would literally cut off my right hand, right now, slowly, with a butter knife for hair like that. haha :crazy:

Thanks for the reply. I'm not on anything and have no idea, I asked people around me to check my hair and they all say it's fine but I know to take advice from friends with a grain of salt.

I literally just thought hey my Dad is bald so I might check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

So can I just get on finasteride is that it? I can't afford a dermatologist? How long does finasteride work?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Time you also went ring shopping. Secure a wife while you still can.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marriage not even once srs.

No problems getting girls but I'd rather die alone then marry some chick

^This... I think accurate numbers are 90% of people EITHER end up in divorce OR miserable. Forget women.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't be so scared because you are at a very good time to start finasteride. Don't look at horror stories on the forums because from my understanding side effects are not so common, and a lot of them are actually the result of a negative placebo effect. :)

Itstimeyup

Reaction score
Don't be so scared because you are at a very good time to start finasteride. Don't look at horror stories on the forums because from my understanding side effects are not so common, and a lot of them are actually the result of a negative placebo effect. :)

How long does the drug usually last? I don't want to go bald before 35. Is it safe to take it for 12 years?

mrsparkle

Reaction score
The sooner you start treating it the better. I personally think most of the side effects some people suffer are psychological.

I've been on finasteride for 2 years. Amazing results and zero side effects.

Itstimeyup

Reaction score
The sooner you start treating it the better. I personally think most of the side effects some people suffer are psychological.

I've been on finasteride for 2 years. Amazing results and zero side effects.

Did you lose any hair or does finasteride stop balding completely for like 10-20 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you lose any hair or does finasteride stop balding completely for like 10-20 years?

Update: Got my GP appointment in 2 weeks.