Is it time to jump on finasteride?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline seems to have moved passed the ‘mature’ point and into full on receding now. Don’t know what you guys think but I’ve put posts on here for a few years and been told I’m overthinking and that what I have is a typical mature hairline but it doesn’t have that characteristic look anymore? Seems like my hairline is just losing more and more ground..

What Norwood does this look like it’s moving towards, I’d say a 3 which seems like good cause to start prevention.

My widows peak or what is left of it seems to be losing that V as it’s slowly creeping up which I’ve heard some people say can be a major game changer in proving that you’re starting to bald. Any truth behind this?

Attachments

• 15CE4E78-FF57-4635-9F23-F9E8A2F62085.jpeg
    15CE4E78-FF57-4635-9F23-F9E8A2F62085.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DF2F9363-8B9C-4049-A8AB-A4F1AA6D9F92.jpeg
    DF2F9363-8B9C-4049-A8AB-A4F1AA6D9F92.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 0A686E83-622E-4E2D-90FF-AD8C8792354E.jpeg
    0A686E83-622E-4E2D-90FF-AD8C8792354E.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 128
  • A95028BD-1732-49EF-975C-AC792C6E6C37.jpeg
    A95028BD-1732-49EF-975C-AC792C6E6C37.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 130

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline seems to have moved passed the ‘mature’ point and into full on receding now. Don’t know what you guys think but I’ve put posts on here for a few years and been told I’m overthinking and that what I have is a typical mature hairline but it doesn’t have that characteristic look anymore? Seems like my hairline is just losing more and more ground..

What Norwood does this look like it’s moving towards, I’d say a 3 which seems like good cause to start prevention.

My widows peak or what is left of it seems to be losing that V as it’s slowly creeping up which I’ve heard some people say can be a major game changer in proving that you’re starting to bald. Any truth behind this?
finasteride is a very bad drug and not worth it. Try some topical ru or oral minoxidil first.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride is a very bad drug and not worth it. Try some topical ru or oral minoxidil first.
Don’t have the time to do that. My job involves me staying out in conditions and environments where applying topical finasteride and minoxidil is literally out of the question at times. Popping a pill on the other hand is a bit easier

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t have the time to do that. My job involves me staying out in conditions and environments where applying topical finasteride and minoxidil is literally out of the question at times. Popping a pill on the other hand is a bit easier
Go ahead. If ur lucky u wont get sides or get permanent sides. I suggest you try it first and see tbh. But I regret ever trying dutasteride or finasteride and both didnt stop my thinning hair even. And now I seem to have a permanent side effect for Nothing. The drugs causes changes in the body that isnt always reversible.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't listen to this dope. Hop on finasteride. You should've at first signs...start with half if you want to slowly work it into your system. Sides are wayyyy over hyped by people here.
Also you can get oral minoxidil just as easy...both those should relieve any of your concerns and let you live your life.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't listen to this dope. Hop on finasteride. You should've at first signs...start with half if you want to slowly work it into your system. Sides are wayyyy over hyped by people here.
Also you can get oral minoxidil just as easy...both those should relieve any of your concerns and let you live your life.
Cheers bro. Nice to see someone with a bit more of a positive outlook on this site.

Is oral minoxidil safe for long term use?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers bro. Nice to see someone with a bit more of a positive outlook on this site.

I mean from all the research I've done it appears to be.... I wouldn't high dose it, but get possibly 2.5 mg and cut them in half and low does it. Atleast start with finasteride to slow/maintain what you have. Then opt for mine later if you decide.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah this site has gotten pretty much dead, appears everyone ran over to Reddit and now posts there lol...but I honestly don't ever get in here anymore as I don't think about hairloss anymore. Just living life...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Live ur life as a broken man yep. And the worst part is these drugs arent effective. Tried both dutasteride and finasteride and nothing.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Live ur life as a broken man yep. And the worst part is these drugs arent effective. Tried both dutasteride and finasteride and nothing.
That's your problem, just cause it didn't work for doesn't mean it doesn't for lots of other people. Just because you live negatively, don't bring that stuff here .. why do you still post here give it up.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's your problem, just cause it didn't work for doesn't mean it doesn't for lots of other people. Just because you live negatively, don't bring that stuff here .. why do you still post here give it up.
I try to find other better and safer ways to treat hairloss now.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
just cope, RU is an adjunct treatment
Shut up bro finasteride isnt safe. Blocking a potent male hormone by 70% is very bad. Especially long term. U get ejaculation issues, no morning wood and lower libido. And neurological problems as it blocks neurosteroids in the brain. I dont cope u idiot im using other alternative treatments and my hairloss isnt even aggressive like yours using dutasteride and ru at f*****g 19 LOL wtf crazy f****r. Also I know guys Who only use ru and keep their hair.

Last edited:

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
try microdose topical finasteride, likeeee .01% or .005%

I agree. finasteride can def fuk you up, always get blood work done to establish hormone baseline,
I'm on 0.5 ml of topical finasteride .025% 3x a week and feel it still goes systemic.

Where do you get RU?

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up bro finasteride isnt safe. Blocking a potent male hormone by 70% is very bad. Especially long term. U get ejaculation issues, no morning wood and lower libido. And neurological problems as it blocks neurosteroids in the brain. I dont cope u idiot im using other alternative treatments and my hairloss isnt even aggressive like yours using dutasteride and ru at f*****g 19 LOL wtf crazy f****r. Also I know guys Who only use ru and keep their hair.
you've seen my pics bruh, you can keep coping but you're not coming close to my hairline and density. A 5ar inhibitor is necessary