Is It Still Possible To Buy Oc Online? Help Neded

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a 20 year old in the UK, who started losing hair when I was 18. It's pretty aggressive and my elder brother is very receded at 23.

I had great 7 month success with minoxidil starting at the beginning of 2016 but it lost effectiveness. After that, I added finasteride. Somehow I don't seem to respond to finasteride for hair loss (thinned and receded heavily after 6 months) but still feel side effects so I don't want to try dutasteride.

Minoxidil worked for me instantly, within a month I was regrowing hair and I got back to roughly a NW1 by peak results. So I feel that I am not immune to treatments. I have read a lot of success on these forums coming from OC users. It interests me as I feel burning and itching on my most affected areas through the day so I feel addressing inflammation may work.

My question is how can I buy OC online?

Also I would like to thank all you guys for all your help, I've been lurking for a while and these forums have often been a source of hope. Sucks how hair is such an important part of identity for young men. I guess it means Ill only concede defeat once I've tried everything but the kitchen sink.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems the attention now is no more on timapiprant (OC) but on fevipiprant.
You will find group buys for fevi but lately I have seen little for tima.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems the attention now is no more on timapiprant (OC) but on fevipiprant.
You will find group buys for fevi but lately I have seen little for tima.

Oh, that's a shame. I've read to contact kane directly. Having said that, seeing as I was an amazing responder to minoxidil (whilst it worked), I'm going to try low dose oral minoxidil first. I've read a few users report great success with this and my hair loss is still unnoticable to the general person. Any views on this?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, that's a shame. I've read to contact kane directly. Having said that, seeing as I was an amazing responder to minoxidil (whilst it worked), I'm going to try low dose oral minoxidil first. I've read a few users report great success with this and my hair loss is still unnoticable to the general person. Any views on this?
You should use a diuretic with oral minoxidil I think because you may undergo severe water reterntion...

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should use a diuretic with oral minoxidil I think because you may undergo severe water reterntion...

Yeah I've heard, oral minoxidil can be very dangerous, but its prescribed for blood pressure at 10x higher dose. a 2.5-5mg dose it should be fine I think, considering topical minoxidil should to some extent go systemic too. I'll consult with my doctor, just gonna hope and pray for the best. If it fails, I'm down to very few options I guess

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get bad bloating above 3mg oral minoxidil. It’s lucky that I already excercise at athlete level, but I have had to start taking 50mg spironolactone with it so I don’t blow up as bad.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, i guess its been about 9 months and ill update this for anyone who cares.

I stopped using liquid minoxidil and switched to 5mg oral per day in April of 2017. I had no side effects at all really and i just continued shedding on 5mg.

In August I was desperate because i thought my hair loss was about to become visible i.e. id actively have to style my hair in such a way as to conceal hair loss. So i switched to 10mg per day in August. I did a blood pressure test, 120/80. Heartbeat became louder and also my heart rate went up by around 10 bpm. No bloating but definitely having a cvs effect. Good news is that my hair become responsive to minoxidil again! Hair all over my body and best of all, hair on my head, thickening all over and regain of small hairs all along the hairline and temples.

Unfortunately, by December, shedding again but i guess thats life. Marks 2 years of fighting hair loss progression and my hairs still better now than when i started.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get bad bloating above 3mg oral minoxidil. It’s lucky that I already excercise at athlete level, but I have had to start taking 50mg spironolactone with it so I don’t blow up as bad.

Surprising you have a bloating effect at such a low dose, topical minoxidil is estimated go into the bloodstream at those kinds of levels anyways.

I saw your hair photos in the other thread and i really dont think you have noticeable hair loss at all yet. Have you considered prp? Its more effective in women and younger patients, and meta analysis by now has proved its a decent option to try. In England i can get it for 250 per session.

I think one reason why forum users dont see success on prp is they only have 1 session and thats it, even being resistant to other treatments (suggesting aggressive hair loss hence being on forums). Whereas all the data suggests multiple treatments at the start are correlated with good outcomes.