Is It Really Worth Going To Istanbul?

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Dr. Edrogan looks like he may very well be one of the best fue surgeons in the world, but that's quite a bit of traveling. Also has anyone seen his long hair fue transplants, where he literally performs the surgery without any shaving at the donor or recipient site! How can he do this?

However I've also looked at Dr. Konior's work in Chicago, he looks like he is probably one of if not the best fue hair transplant surgeons in North America.

If you are looking to repair your hairline, lowering it slightly, filling in the temples and rebuilding the temple points which of these doctors would you choose? Well considering travelling inconveniences and expenses.

Mountinvan

Reaction score
So Dr. Edrogan looks like he may very well be one of the best fue surgeons in the world, but that's quite a bit of traveling. Also has anyone seen his long hair fue transplants, where he literally performs the surgery without any shaving at the donor or recipient site! How can he do this?

However I've also looked at Dr. Konior's work in Chicago, he looks like he is probably one of if not the best fue hair transplant surgeons in North America.

If you are looking to repair your hairline, lowering it slightly, filling in the temples and rebuilding the temple points which of these doctors would you choose? Well considering travelling inconveniences and expenses.
Konior is the real deal, Worth every penny.