Is it possible?

CicFiric

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

I want to ask you if is possible to re-grow hair in the hairline area - from let say »mature hairline« to »juvenile« or any type of hairline which look “juvenileâ€￾ with minoxidil. finasteride. and nizoral. Is it worth to try big 3 or maybe do you recommend other regimen to fight with this issue? Is there any success story which include hairline and the above mentioned medicaments?

Thank you for your replys!

Tony

cuebald

Reaction score
I've never seen it done. I wonder whether it's even possible.

I highly doubt it.
Gemini X on these boards is a transwoman, and she was a NW6 or so prior to changing. She was on a regimen of anti-androgens far more potent than anyone else would dare touch (for male pattern baldness) - and even she had to get FUE to get a NW1 hairline.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Why would one want a juvenile hairline, when you are a mature man?

I know we all want to be perfect, but I think a better aim with a regimen is to develop an "age appropriate" hairline.

If we're on this forum, then we're all going to lose hair. The key with the meds is to try to make sure we don't lose our hair at a faster rate than the majority of the other men our same age. Meds help us stay ahead of that curve, so we don't stand out as much for having less hair than other guys our age do.

Nene

Reaction score
I regrew my juvenile hairline when I was 19 with 5% liquid minoxidil. However my hair loss at that time was very very modest. I stopped minoxidil at 22 but got back on at 24, but the Juvenile hairline was gone. I'm 26 now and the best I can get on my Juvenile hairline is some velus peach fuzz. I have however, grown a reasonably thick norwood 2 with meds. If you've had hair loss for a while, you'll never get a juvenile hair line again short of a hair transplant.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Why would one want a juvenile hairline, when you are a mature man?
It depends on the individual. Some mature men have lost their hair while still looking very young. In such a case, why not give the hairline of a 20-25 years old, if that was possible?

CicFiric

Reaction score
I think that only solution for this type of hairloss is hair transplant because I was looking on this and some other forums and I realized that there is no success story at all. Why some people want juvenile hairline? I think Vox said enough.