Is It Possible To Never Get Over A Girl?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a 7 month relationship with a girl. She was the hottest girl I've ever been with . She could squat heavy easily. She was great in bed..fun to be around an all round great gf. She wasn't perfect . Far from it but she was a great gf

I completely took her for.granted I had hair I lifted weights I had a job I took her for granted .

She broke up with me and moved on quickly i was devastated and heart broken.

Its been over a year and i still think of her everyday
Now.my hair is worse and all i can get are fat chicks and single mums off tinder

I still think about her..She was an awesome gf..

I don't even bother with girls anymore
I've slept with 8 girls since her and they've all been sh*t and their quality worse and worse

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pointless my hair is sh*t and i doubt I'll ever get a girl as good as her

What's the point of being a live if you are unwanted ?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important thing for you to feel right now is to understand that what you feel is completely normal. You said she was the hottest, so she wasn't your first. You already had more sex since then. You are not unwanted.
So you already are far ahead of other people. A 7-month-relationship isn't nothing either. Be proud and happy. You feel devastated because you imagined a future with this girl and you felt proud to have her. But she left you. And this matters. It feels hollow to say and hear this but that means she wasn't the right one for you. You had a good time, you had great sex, be happy for the experience. Even the heartbreak. You're alive only once and many people go through life never experiencing what you have right now. Find the beauty in the situation and then get out there again. You will think back to her many times in the coming months and years but you will probably find the one who is just as hot or more and then she will like you and stay with you. Maybe you're blocking people right now who would be good for you.
In the meantime, work on the aspects that led to the breakdown of the relationship. If you're super unsure, seek her out and ask her to clarify her POV and choices. The way you talk about her right now is very selfish, almost like a trophy you lost. All the pain you're feeling may also come from some underlying problems you're having. You're focusing a lot of your pain on her. You say you took her for granted. Work on that and be better next time.