Is It Possible To Get A System This Good With Jet Black Hair

Michae lev

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm planning on getting a swiss lace system. I have jet black hair, which I know can be touch to bleach, so I'm thinking to get a blonde system and have it dyed black. Luckily, I have no crown loss and my loss is pretty slow progressing, so I probably won't need more than a small partial system for the front.

I ran across this image of a system online and I want to know if these kinds of results are achievable.
What would I need to do ensure that I could get results this good on a first try?
How does this image compare to looking at a system with the naked eye?
I know this question has been asked, but what would the base feel like to the touch?

I have a million questions besides these, if anyone out there is willing to get in touch I would really appreciate your time :)

Attachments

• 0h4xgmmxikk11.jpg
    0h4xgmmxikk11.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 352

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are so worried about going through this hassle, why expose the hairline? Maybe choose a style that doesn't require it?

Michae lev

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are so worried about going through this hassle, why expose the hairline? Maybe choose a style that doesn't require it?
I guess I wouldn’t be opposed. But achieving something that realistic I think would help me really think of it is mine and also quell any anxiety I might have.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I wouldn’t be opposed. But achieving something that realistic I think would help me really think of it is mine and also quell any anxiety I might have.

Then I would say go with what is easiest! Nothing is more frustrating than having to deal with a system that you can't get to look right. I went with a Viking look, bald fade all around, with 14", pulled back and up. The first time I hard to remove and replace, my forehead was way too hight, because I attached from the back (line up with fade), wound up with a massive wrinkle across the top of my head! In frustration I shaved my head, and then wore the system as a shaved undercut, destroying the style I wanted.

Now, with short hair, detach, cleanup and attach is a breeze! The cut looks more natural and suits me. When I look in the mirror, it's me, not me with a hair system.

I would really consider it, you can always get more creative as you get more comfortable.

MANY guys on this forum and others gave me that advice, and I ignored it. I learned the hard way. At least, now, I can do anything... but the learning curve was steep and painful (and expensive).

Best!

Steve