Is it possiable to regrow alot of hair up front?

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Im just wondering is it possiable if your say a norwood 2.5-3
or must u seek a transplant?

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
i'd say you're looking at a transplant down the line. a norwood 3 is pretty severe in my opinion.

in my opinion, propecia can thicken up what you've got, and also reverse the recession somewhat, but this is why it's important to get on it the INSTANT you see yourself thinning/receding. This way you can restore your full hairline.

If you wait until a norwood 3, the best you could probably do is get it down to a norwood 2 or something... and even that is a long, long shot. in other words, you wouldn't be able to reverse it so much that other people wouldn't notice you're losing hair- even at a norwood 2, you look like you're losing hair.

nonetheless, it's best to get on it now.

and yeah, a hair transplant is what you're looking at, unless something else comes along soon, which seems to be the case

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
What u mean by seems so?..is somethin better coming along..also propecia can restore me to a full norwood 2 again?..just propecia?..or must i use other products..but by the way to most people a norwood 2 isnt hairloss at least notcieable u can cover up with a norwood 2..

G

Stemcells - unlike most places in the body where stem cells will be used in the future, hair has tremendous economical potential which means they will crack it.

Beside hair do not produces hormones, is not hooked up to your nervous system (ok it is :) hair get erected but there is no signal from the nervous system that tells hair to grow the way signals from the nervous system tell muscle not to die - or well not that we know? hey help me on this one ok :)

Still there are lots of reasons why hair should be able to be restored in the not so distant future but within the next five years ?? I don´t really think so. They will however get better at stopping it from falling off.