Is It Ok To Use Spectral Uhp Out Of Date?

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve got 3 bottles of spectral uhp which contains minoxidil 5%, alcohol 30%, propylene glycol 50%, purified water.
It expired 02/13 lol.
I bought it when I looked into stopping hair loss but only used like quarter of one bottle as I got lazy and just kept with propecia. Will this still be ok to use?

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man, I wouldn't even bother with any DS labs products, ESPECIALLY out of date ones. Useless company when it comes to male pattern baldness honestly.

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
man, I wouldn't even bother with any DS labs products, ESPECIALLY out of date ones. Useless company when it comes to male pattern baldness honestly.

Would it do any harm to use it? Feels a total waste throwing them away, even if it gives tiny bit of regrowth would be ok.

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
My baba ate 6 month expired kymyz and washes his hair with very old rug shampoo often but I think is not a good idea. He is oldman from desert and strong like kulan in spring. He live through 5 plagues and 3 wifes. For normal people, you should not do these things.

Ride straight to your villages closest gypsy camp and throw that medicine in the trash lake, friend. Your health is your wealth.

o_O