is it ok for people in there mid 20s to get on finasteride now or?

Jm0311

Reaction score
safe to get on finasteride while in mid 20s? or should wait till older?

stick with topical for awhile?

rogaine
spironolactone
nizoral

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just take it and stand by your decision for at least 6 months, your other option is baldness.

spectraldnc-hairloss.jpg

Take a long hard look at that head.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hahahaha
hahahahaha

Jm0311

Reaction score
yea but is it worth not having sex....or the desire to have sex?

my hairline isnt bad at all...

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
marine not only did you ask me that question and many more in pm's you never said please or thankyou once

you post the same questions over and over again,do you never read the responses?!

GET ON BIG THREE AND STICK WITH IT.FULL STOP.

:roll:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you a marine because you are acting like a pussy, being scared to take some finasteride.

Newsflash: The government is coating bullets, tanks, etc. with depleted uranium to make them more durable. Moreover, there is all kinds of nasty toxic zones in the middle east that troops are being sent into. If I was a health consious marine, the very last thing on my list I would be freaking out about is finasteride.

I would be more worried with Gulf War syndrome.

If you are being shot at by insurgents, do you worry more about an astriod crashing into the earth then being hit with a bullet? lol

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Are you a marine because you are acting like a pussy, being scared to take some finasteride.

Newsflash: The government is coating bullets, tanks, etc. with depleted uranium to make them more durable. Moreover, there is all kinds of nasty toxic zones in the middle east that troops are being sent into. If I was a health consious marine, the very last thing on my list I would be freaking out about is finasteride.

If you are being shot at by insurgents, do you worry more about an astriod crashing into the earth then being hit with a bullet? lol

i gave our marine friend a hard time but WoW you are such a 'orrible little man.you insult people left and right at any opportune moment......learn some manners!! :roll:

Brandon Mthson

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're concerned about side effects, some people here have suggested starting off with low doses and gradually increasing them up to 1mg. I did that and haven't had any problems with sides, but your mileage may vary.

G

libertine said:
marine not only did you ask me that question and many more in pm's you never said please or thankyou once

you post the same questions over and over again,do you never read the responses?!

You too?! I feel so cheap. :lol:

Don't worry, I could tell my responses were not really read either as the same question was asked again after I responded. The searc button really is our friend!! I used it a million times before I made one post in any of these forums.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:

GET ON BIG THREE AND STICK WITH IT.FULL STOP.

:roll:

I agree 100%, I also repied to one of your P.Ms with a lengthy mail explaining as much as I could and recieved no reply, the simple fact here is.. if you want to keep your hair you are going to have to take a slight risk, nothing in life is 100% safe.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:

Ughh, do the world a favour and just die :p