Is it male pattern baldness?

jackaly

Reaction score
Hi guys, simple question that you've probably already answered a thousand times..
What is going on with my hair? Is it male pattern baldness? Should take action or anything?

[Img deleted]

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
How long has your hair been like that k how old are you? How's your crown?
Hard to say at the moment, seek an expert opinion from a hair transplant doctor or a derm and go from there. Either that or keep a close eye and jump on finasteride if you notice any movement

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like its receeding see a hair transplant doctor for an official diagnosis and a finasteride prescription which you will want to take if you have male pattern baldness

jackaly

Reaction score
How long has your hair been like that k how old are you? How's your crown?
Hard to say at the moment, seek an expert opinion from a hair transplant doctor or a derm and go from there. Either that or keep a close eye and jump on finasteride if you notice any movement

Im not sure, I think it started to become more like this since a year or two, like in a slow pace. Im 23 year old and my crown is perfectly fine, ill upload something for that later

looks like its receeding see a hair transplant doctor for an official diagnosis and a finasteride prescription which you will want to take if you have male pattern baldness

Someone else said it's a classic NW2 male pattern baldness, is that a false statement then or how should I take these different opinions?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey jackaly, you've still got super awesome hair.

I agree with what zzzzz posted, go for an official diagnosis to check if it's male pattern baldness. If it's male pattern baldness, get a prescription for Finasteride, and take the medication so your hair won't get worse.

shookwun

Reaction score
Hard to tell. Still have strong temple points, and for the most those tend to go first before the initial receding of the temples.

Could either be a mature hairline or the start of a NW2 in formation.

Get a miniturization test done