Is It Just Me Or Do Most Posters On Here Have Perfect Hairlines?

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last 4 threads I clicked on had NWO hairlines. It's really depressing. I'm really insecure about my hairline and it just makes me feel worse knowing others treat balding like a joke. I hope they go bald to experience the pain I feel.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
admittedly, some people just seem to have mature headlines or no loss at all from what i can tell...nothing to worry about, my hairline is fine, it's my crown that is going. I can only imagine what i would be going through if i was losing both, my heart goes out to those that are.

abcdefg

Reaction score
The last 4 threads I clicked on had NWO hairlines. It's really depressing. I'm really insecure about my hairline and it just makes me feel worse knowing others treat balding like a joke. I hope they go bald to experience the pain I feel.
There might be an occasional joke one, but most of them are just people worrying about whether they might be going bald. Its an easy thing to get paranoid about, and it can basically happen anytime, at any speed, to anyone. I think its just they arent sure, and sometimes they arent.
Its not like you can wait until your Norwood 7 and come ask for advice. You have to do something early for any chance right now, and some people ask when they have pretty much zero hair loss. Better safe than sorry. You cant grow your hair back yet unfortunately

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think many sane people would take time out of their day to troll a hairloss forum with their hairline, I doubt many people would even think of doing so. Most people post out of genuine concern, be that BDD or actual thinning.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with HNMB. Those fellas that show no signs of baldness post here because they are very afraid of losing hair, and maybe look on their hair very detailed and see every thinning nonbalding spot as male pattern baldness and they start to panic. I dont believe people are here to troll, but as HNMB said, BDD or genuine concern, even if their hair is perfect.