Is It Game Over If You Can’t Take Finasteride (please Read)

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m a 21 year old med student who is diffusing in a NW6 pattern. My hair has thinned a lot over the past year bit I still have coverage and my hair is wavy so it helps as well. However, when it’s wet, it’s a disaster.
Anyway I started Minoxidil 5% about 8 months ago, I took a picture every month as well.
Now the shedding hasn’t stopped, I still shed the same amount as I did before the start and looking over the progression pictures I think the hair loss has progressed but not too dramatically, so I have no idea if it’s just my natural progression or minoxidil has slowed it down

Anyways two months ago, I tried Propecia.
After consulting with a urologist(because dermatologists are clueless).
Things were going well for the first month and a half but unfortunately, I started experiencing breast tenderness and puffy nipples as well as weak erections.
The erection thing I guess could improve with continued use or it could possibly be due to anxiety but the gyno was a real bummer.

So what can I do? Should I just sit back and watch my hair disapear?
Are there any other treatments that I’m not aware of?
Is it possible to get like a nw3 hairline transplant for an nw6 and get somewhat decent density?

Thanks a lot!

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I should mention that I tried taking half a pill every 4th day but still gave me breast tenderness.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
%BF ?
DHT ESTROGEN PROGESTERON PROLACTINE TESTOSTERON TSH FT3 FT4 tests should show everything.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thoughts on what those tests, would should show? I have baseline tests and may start soon but not sure what indicators play a role? Been reluctant due to low serum DHT with no Finasteride.