Is it ever too late ?

Doom

Reaction score
Is it ever too late to start treatments ? Other than being a full NW7, slick bald. My hair seemed cosmetically acceptable to me just 3 months ago. It did "what I wanted it to" when styling. Now, my hairline is intact but there is a horrible streak running from the back of my hairline to the back of my head. The hair there is getting noticably thin to me. I have been off finasteride for a year (see "The Return of Doom post)

I ordered Finpecia from inhousepharmacy almost 2 weeks ago but it hasn't arrived yet. In desperation I ordered Propecia from a realible source in the US and had it shipped overnight. It should arrive tomorrow. I plan on staying on finasteride for he next 5 years even if my prick falls off. I hope it's not too late to restart the treatment. I thought i had good results from finasteride the last time I was on it.

antonio666

Reaction score
it is to late when ever you take treatments because they don't work.

put a man on the moon.spend billions persicuting muslims,spend billions trying to ruduce harmful omissions into the atmosphere(which is bullshit),
yet still no cure for baldness,if george bush was going bald ,it would be cured now

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
it is to late when ever you take treatments because they don't work.

put a man on the moon.spend billions persicuting muslims,spend billions trying to ruduce harmful omissions into the atmosphere(which is bullshit),
yet still no cure for baldness,if george bush was going bald ,it would be cured now

correction...they don't work for YOU.