IS IT CORRECT TO BEAT PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU BALD?

is it correct to beat people who call you bald?

• Total voters

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
??? Why on earth would you want to be known as the guy that flipped out to the point of violence because someone made fun of your hair??? 1) Non balding people have no clue how hurtful their being 2) THink of whats being said about yo behind your back. 3) If someone kicks your *** AFTER calling you bald...you pretty much have to leave the country. I get the urge to do it a lot..but luckily common sense kicks in.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those guys, Dave and Odelay are the most characteristic examples of the well known "masturbation causes baldness" theme. Finally this theory is being proved... :hump:

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually masturbation most likely won't cause hair loss, but since you seem so interested in male masturbation, and the effects it might have on hair loss you will probably want to follow this guys little experiment. :wink:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=20317

arjun17

Reaction score
These suckers will get what's coming to them.....

While I'm not going bald, I have always had rather fine hair, and most guys my age (late teens) have thicker hair than me. But I know that IF I have my dad's genes, I will pretty much never go bald, bcoz my grandad maintained his fine hair throughout his life, and my dad seems to be going the same way. I just remind these ***holes who make fun of my hair, that no matter how much hair they have now, male pattern baldness is a ****ard which can destroy the thickest of thick hair in a matter of a few years (And I'm sure that no one on this site will disagree with me on that one :). One 19 year old guy who used to make fun of my hair a little over a year ago (when he HAD thick hair) is now nearly a NW3, and is thinning on the crown too. He'll be a NW6 cueball by 30, if not earlier. He is the first to get what he deserves. The rest will get it too when their time comes. Don't take what they say to heart.
Cheers,
Arjun

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
im f*****g proud of you mate... i wish i was rugged enough to actually beat down some of the ppl whove made comments about my hat

one time last year a guy flipped my hat off when i should have just cracked him in the face and stolen his money but instead i just asked him not to do it again

yeah that may sound like the more reasonable option to you all but im not a reasonable kind of guy and to me hat related sh*t always warrants a good stomping