Is It Any Worth Even Fighting. 1+ Year On Dutasteride And Look At This. Completely Desperate

Kamigami

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's definitely not just the hairline. Looking at the pics in your thread you're diffusing. Within five years you'll be at the shave it stage if you stop dutasteride.
I meant, if it's just my temples that go while I'm on dutasteride. I have no intent of stopping oral AA !

Thanks jazz1 for posting the thread, I will be checking it out soon :)

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your answers.

Centurie: Were you on finasteride for 6 years, and the shedding just stopped after being on it for a year and couple months ?

I know it seems to be holding but pictures are deceiving. I don't see how my hair could be maintaining if i were to shed 200 terminal hairs per day for more than a year straight you know. I really feel like my density took a hit.

I have been on it for 6 years and the shedding never really stopped. I do go through periods of heavier shedding where my hair looks visibly worse and lighter shedding where my hair seems to recover.

I think that’s It’s probably down to the treatments synchronising my hair cycles.

Kamigami

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really relieves me to hear that and that you're maintaining still for all those years !!