is it all a pipe dream?

Chode Bronson

Reaction score
I've been heavily researching results based on all the big products (mainly propecia b/c I just started it) and the only real positive results (positive, like real noticeable re-growth) I've seen were on the merck website, not too come off like a jerk but none of the posts I've found here are anything really positive, like that asian guy who went from blad eagle to a full head of hair again.(merck website) I guess maybe my expectations were set too high?

kind of boggles me how we can send humans to the moon, produce drugs that can get an 86 y/o hard again, but cant make hair grow ...

I'll stick with the Propecia but my high hopes arent so high anymore based on what I've found out on my own opposed to whats pushed in your face by drug manufacturers.

Deaner

Reaction score
Here I go again:

If you're basing the effectiveness of Propecia on this website, you've got it all wrong. People are more likely to post their negativity on a forum like this, because they're seeking help and support. Who signs up for a forum just to pop in and say "Hey guys, my hair's doing great, just thought I'd let you know I'm off living my life free of the worries of hairloss. Ta-ta forever!" That's right, nobody. The amount of negativity towards treatments on boards like this is completely unproportional to what's actually happening.

And don't you think you're being just SLIGHTLY selective when you say you're not gonna believe the accounts on the Propecia website, but then you're gonna go ahead and soak up all these negative posts. Nobody can tell you what your experience will be like, it could go either way.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
According to studies I've read and doctors that i have talked with. Current hairloss treatments proven or otherwise work differently for everyone. Any with the slighest amount of credibility have claimed that thier product does improve hairloss for people, but it does not turn Sean Connery's chrome dome into Fabio's lush golden locks.

If i were you i would be very suspicious about every product from anyone. Do your research talk to medical experts. From what i know propecial(finasteride) stop's hair loss for a certain amount of time, If your lucky you may get some improvement, but don't expect divine intervention. Now if you believe a word i just said your a dam fool.
Why the hell are you trusting an anonymous person on an internet forum? Talk to doctors contact national medical associations and ask them to send you medical reports on hairloss studies. Fact's and not the person dishing them out tell the truth.