Is I Possible To Do A Fue To Remove Unwanted Beard/facial Hair? | HairLossTalk Forums

Is I Possible To Do A Fue To Remove Unwanted Beard/facial Hair?

Discussion in 'FUE | Follicular Unit Extraction Discussions' started by fauxhawk, Oct 3, 2018.

1. fauxhawk

fauxhawk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Ive searched quite a bit on google but all i can find is hair transplanted from heard to beard. Isit possible to have a surgery done remove ones beard? Or is dormant hair folicles the issue?

Reason im asking this because i have a receding hair line and a very aggressive beard that has taken over my face in the past few years of my early 20s. Its really ruined my looks to :(. Sorry if its a dumb question, id appreciate any information thank you

2. InCider

InCider Member

Dislikes Received:
    You haven't searched very well then !!
    Yes, beard hair can be removed and transplanted to the scalp and it's a much more common surgery than the other way around. However, beard hair is too coarse to be used in the hairline - it's only used for the crown and vertex areas.
    You could in theory completely remove a beard by FUE, but it would be cheaper to do it via laser hair removal.

3. Harrie1

Harrie1 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Beard is the first choice as donor area for the transplantation. The success rate of beard to hair transplant is much higher than rest-of-the-body hair transplantation (60% to 95%).

of course its possible