Is Histogen A Bust After The Recent Announcement?

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the conference in California, we were told it would likely be released in Mexico this year, now we are hearing that it might be released in Mexico by 2020. I know a lot of people doubt The technology, but from everything I’ve seen for those of us that have early hair loss it will likely be very beneficial ‘turning vellus hairs terminal’. This recent announcement on Setting back the release date especially in a country with such lenient regulations, in my opinion so far it’s the biggest letdown this year.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've known about this delay since last year, I don't know if it's a bust per say but things aren't looking good for it, especially if Shiseido releases RCH-01 late this year/early next year. In my opinion you should probably shift your focus over to Shiseido as they are the only company with the possibility of releasing something in the near future.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
We've known about this delay since last year, I don't know if it's a bust per say but things aren't looking good for it, especially if Shiseido releases RCH-01 late this year/early next year. In my opinion you should probably shift your focus over to Shiseido as they are the only company with the possibility of releasing something in the near future.

Unless you’re able to fly out to Japan, and stay there longer than a week, then follica is the most likely option for you in the near future.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
:cool:

image.jpeg

o_O

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really think they have been 100% behind regenerating hair follicles, to me they are more interested in skin care products. Its all about financial benefits a possible hair loss cure can attract to a research company. If they really had the cure it would have been out years ago. 2020 will turn into 2022 and so on.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bust. There is NO EXPLANATION for their delays. I remember in 2015, they said the release would be early 2018 or late 2017. Now they are moving it three years. Makes no sense for a company that is developing an effective hair loss treatment

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bust. There is NO EXPLANATION for their delays. I remember in 2015, they said the release would be early 2018 or late 2017. Now they are moving it three years. Makes no sense for a company that is developing an effective hair loss treatment

They actually talked about release plans as early as 2011, believe it or not.

They keep missing their target date year after year. I'm really not impressed
with them.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was all in on histogen for a long time. They continued to sell false promises so I finally realized they were a joke. They let me down. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Let' see who the next histogen is? That' really how I feel about this whole market. Sad but true.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was all in on histogen for a long time. They continued to sell false promises so I finally realized they were a joke. They let me down. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Let' see who the next histogen is? That' really how I feel about this whole market. Sad but true.
Yep! The whole industry is a joke!