Is Hair Transplant The Only Way To Regrow Temples?

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any other ways to regrow temples?Fina and minoxidil wont do it but injections or something is it possible? I am down to pay 100 000 but to regrow my temples.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have $100,000 to spend on regrowing hair I guarantee you that you will find something.

While temples seem to be more difficult to regrow it is not impossible. People say they have success with the addition of massage, derma roller or oral Minoxidil. As with everything it takes a while to know for sure if it will work for you...

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fina and minoxidil can regrow temple hair. This myth that they can't needs to die

Reactions: soo

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have $100,000 to spend on regrowing hair I guarantee you that you will find something.

While temples seem to be more difficult to regrow it is not impossible. People say they have success with the addition of massage, derma roller or oral Minoxidil. As with everything it takes a while to know for sure if it will work for you...
I am using min and dermaroller it made my hair thicker but my temples a lot worse and i cant hair transplant because i am 19.

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to see pics of ur hair worse from these treatments
My hair is very thick but temples fucked up.It got sonworse that i cant style it anymore even the baby hair went away because of this product pfff

Attachments

• C2A3E1F2-A603-40F8-A651-3E01E1478644.jpeg
    C2A3E1F2-A603-40F8-A651-3E01E1478644.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 192

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would you mind sharing what country you're from, because your ID is actually a word in my language.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Live currently in Germany but i come originally from Bulgaria.
I see, I'm a bulgarian myself. Sadly, seems like no one prescribes finasteride in here..
You should definitely hop on it, since you live in Germany and even inhouse pharmacy has it's HQ in there. That's if you wanna risk playing with the side effects the drug has, of course.
If it doesn't work for you, then sadly I have no idea what would and I wouldn't risk it with other meds tbh

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, I'm a bulgarian myself. Sadly, seems like no one prescribes finasteride in here..
You should definitely hop on it, since you live in Germany and even inhouse pharmacy has it's HQ in there. That's if you wanna risk playing with the side effects the drug has, of course.
If it doesn't work for you, then sadly I have no idea what would and I wouldn't risk it with other meds tbh
ye i have an appointment after 6 days and i will get probably finasteride prescribed but i dont think it will improve my temples to be fair.Just could probably maintain my currently state or get worse...I went to doctor in Bulgaria too but the doctor didnt even prescribe me minoxidil lol

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ye i have an appointment after 6 days and i will get probably finasteride prescribed but i dont think it will improve my temples to be fair.Just could probably maintain my currently state or get worse...I went to doctor in Bulgaria too but the doctor didnt even prescribe me minoxidil lol
Yikes, I got prescribed minoxidil and some bullshit saw palmetto like product.
Oh, and a 50 euro shampoo from some italian brand i've never heard of :D

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes, I got prescribed minoxidil and some bullshit saw palmetto like product.
Oh, and a 50 euro shampoo from some italian brand i've never heard of :D
I guess your doctor is sponsored by saw palmetto lol.Today everything is business man doctors dont care about you they are sponsored by pharma companies and stuff .My doctor even forced me to buy the products from their pharmacy............

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes hair transplant pretty much is the only way to restore the temples but you will need like 10k $ to get like 1500 grafts to fill out those spaces. Maybe in Germany it's cheaper.