Is girl not to like bald guy because using noziral (pink lad

Is girl not to like bald guy because using noziral (pink lady shampoon/head lice) make man look litt

• Total voters

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Is wonder this why make bald (man) who is going all time disco no luck?

Very good friend (man, but not homsexaul friend) call Branco (krakow town) bring up possibility with gilgamesh

make gilgamesh think baldman forum guy have it all wrong and if stop maybe use noziral girly shampoo can be good man discoquete again?

also maybe lady see pink lice shampoo think man have ant (little bugs) inside semen, not want to get ants too?

stevieb

Reaction score
wow that hurt my head!!!

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
This Branco crap is a bit boring in my opinion... each to their own.

misterium

Reaction score
LMAO.

I like this Branco crap.. it brings about some 'light' to an otherwise 'serious' and somewhat depressing forum.

:D Branco rules in my book.

Deaner

Reaction score
alright, neiltom, that's enough. "I know who Branco really is" keeps coming up, but that doesn't make you a superhero, nor do we really care. I've read two threads back to back where you said the exact same thing, and it's ALREADY tiring. QUIT IT!

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man thats some funny sh*t. Dont cut your balls off man, you might lose your bizarre sense of humor.

VWdude

Reaction score
Ohhhh don't stop, let it keep goin... i know you're all lovin' it!

G

Deaner said:
alright, neiltom, that's enough. "I know who Branco really is" keeps coming up, but that doesn't make you a superhero, nor do we really care. I've read two threads back to back where you said the exact same thing, and it's ALREADY tiring. QUIT IT!

No it doesn't make me a superhero but I didnt start these threads, so the fact that people are posting about Branco gives me the right to say what i like. I'm terribly sorry for writing it twice in two different threads, but if it actually annoys you to the point where you have to post remarks like that, you need to seek help over your obvious pent-up anger and stress, I have never said anything to offend you as far as I'm aware, so I generally find your post quite insulting.

P.s
Go f*** yourself you pissy prick.

Deaner

Reaction score
Woah, don't wanna mess with you. YOU KNOW THE TERRIBLE SECRETS OF BRANCO! Shove it up your *** you humorless jackass. People try to bring some much appreciated humor onto this site, and then you start making back to back posts about "exposing the secrets" of the humor.

Nope, you haven't done anything personally insulting to me (except for your previous post), but you HAVE displayed your contempt for humor, which in my books is almost as bad.

P.S.
Your P.S. was absolutely frightening. How will I sleep this evening?

Edit: One more thing - Sure, you have every right to post what you want to, because after all, you didn't start the thread and everyone's entitled to their own replies; much in the same way that people are entirely entitled to show up to an Anti-Fur demonstration wearing a fur coat.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Girls,

Now, now. Stop bitching at each other. Shake hands and rub each other's bald head to make up. This is a hair loss forum, not a Crips versus Bloods deathmatch.

D.

P.S. WESSIDE!

G

Gilga that was good, but not as good as the true Branco(man who posts at HairLossTalk.com with braken inglish).

G

Deaner said:
Woah, don't wanna mess with you. YOU KNOW THE TERRIBLE SECRETS OF BRANCO! Shove it up your *** you humorless jackass. People try to bring some much appreciated humor onto this site, and then you start making back to back posts about "exposing the secrets" of the humor.

Nope, you haven't done anything personally insulting to me (except for your previous post), but you HAVE displayed your contempt for humor, which in my books is almost as bad.

P.S.

Edit: One more thing - Sure, you have every right to post what you want to, because after all, you didn't start the thread and everyone's entitled to their own replies; much in the same way that people are entirely entitled to show up to an Anti-Fur demonstration wearing a fur coat.

I don't fully understand why you are being such an a**h**. Do you also really think the intention of my post was to frighten you?

How can you frighten someone via a discussion forum on a Hairloss website?

How can you criticise me or anyone else for being humourless? You don't even post in the off-topic section. Obviously now you hate my guts you will not find any of my posts amusing but to say I have a 'contempt for humour' is completely inaccurate.

G

neiltom88 said:
Deaner said:
P.S.
I don't fully understand why you are being such an a**h**. Do you also really think the intention of my post was to frighten you?

:laugh:

jikslee

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
:laugh:

GOOGLE OUT HIS EYES!!

(i'm quite tired and thats what i saw when i read tys post)