Is Getting A Hair Cut Hell For Anyone Else?? Ugh

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every time is painful. I don’t have a car and there’s only one girl near me that cuts hair I can walk to. She’s a hot milf and I feel so f*****g sad every time I go there. Like looking like a teenager but my hair is heavily receded barely hiding behind a fringe

As soon as they comb my hair back it doesn’t look too bad but just so f*****g obvious. And then on top of that there’s a tanning salon in the back so sometimes there’s hot college aged girls just walking around and I f*****g DREAD the day that I go there and there’s hot girls in the waiting area. I barely get haircuts because of this and my hair looks awful long. Long stringy hair with tons of scalp showing parting and going half way up my forehead. When I get my hair cut short is looks about a 7/10 depending on who you ask.

there’s an old lady that used to do haircuts out of a section in her house but idk if she does it anymore because I don’t see any signs and it’s not on google but that’s be perfect cause she barely has customers and some 70 year old lady doesn’t care

plus I hate how they just attack your hair with a comb like you’re a chick or a nw1 chad with invincible hair or something. My hair looks like a f*****g murder scene whenever I see it and I don’t want it aggressively combed.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to the club bro. Going to the barber was hell for me for years, for various reasons which some of them you mentioned. Everybody can see my exposed hairline, I can see my exposed hairline which is worse, especially in that shitty lighting there, the barber pull your hair back with no mercy, and eventually I need very specific cut to make it look good, if its abit longer or shorter its horrible. Every time I went to the barber I was depressed a few days after...
Anyway, I have been cutting my own hair for some time now and its much better

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ever get a haircut, I only go to an old school barber. I'll even scout a place ahead of time just to know when its least busy.

Last edited: