Is “for Hims” Legit Finasteride? Need Seven Words

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been in finasteride for over a year and think I’m maintaining. I signed up for “Hims” because my doctor requires PCA tests once a year when on finasteride, and because it’s convienient not having to go into a pharmacy. I’ve been on it for about a month and my hair feels much thinner and I’ve felt like I lost ground. Is Hims finasteride real? I had an online consultation with a dr, just seems sketchy

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
May be increased testosterone but you will be better on it instead of off of it. You can add androgen antagonists to combat scalp test

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m asking if hims finasteride is better then a regular pharmacy
Yeah it looks to be so. Any generic that is properly produced should yield the same results

jazz1

Reaction score
I have heard on the forums and one of my friends as well had superb growth and maintenance on legit Propecia. The place he used eventually sold him generic version Finasteride at the Hairloss clinic to save themselves money with their clients. A few months passed he started thinning and shedding, now he is back on Propecia all his shedding and hairloss has stabilised as he took my advice based on what I read on the forums.