Is finasteride effective at lower norwoods?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see some posts where people say they started finasteride early and it made their situation worse, fast. Is it the case that most people who have success on finasteride are a higher Norwood in the first place? Is finasteride effective at maintaining hairlines?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see some posts where people say they started finasteride early and it made their situation worse, fast. Is it the case that most people who have success on finasteride are a higher Norwood in the first place? Is finasteride effective at maintaining hairlines?

According to studies, it’s effective for every Norwood.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Theonestoppingfin

My Regimen
Reaction score

According to studies, it’s effective for every Norwood.
Sadly studies aren’t for 100% Of people. I started finasteride with good hair and after 6 months my hair is getting fucked. I stopped in hopes of it getting better

Theonestoppingfin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never recommend taking it early after my experience

Harleyj888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly studies aren’t for 100% Of people. I started finasteride with good hair and after 6 months my hair is getting fucked. I stopped in hopes of it getting better
6 months is no where near long enough to get results from it. I would however get a dht blood test to see what your levels are at. I’ve heard of some people being non responders to finasteride and their dht levels are still high

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and Dutasteride are ineffective for young adults with aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia. If you start to go bald at the age of 15-20, they will only slow the progression of baldness. Bicalutamide can help us.