Fabregas.jpg

Fabregas_3179732.jpg

G550NDH

Reaction score
Cesc_Fabregas_300.jpg
not bald here

Fabregas.jpg

Fabregas_3179732.jpg

Yeap he was thinning when he moved to Barca from Arsenal. And has obviously receded too. He now looks like the thug in that Chelsea team.

I was pretty pissed off when i heard he went to Chelsea but i remembered we have Ozil and Ramsey ;)

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
Euro-Mediterranean genomes have bald and DHT written in bold on it's protein coding.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he just has a vitamin deficiency, probably biotin innit.

probably masturbates or has sex too much as well

californiaoceans911

Established Member
Reaction score

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Now his hair has grown out a bit it looks like he might have had FUE over the summer as its filled in nicely

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not balding. He's irrelevant anyway... the real balding guy women will start ridiculing soon is Iker Casillas. Dude is showing serious thinning in the last couple of years.... can't wait to see the disgusting onslaught of humiliation from shallow women that claim to have been 'big fans of his' for all the wrong reasons (no, not football reasons).

God I hate people.

19 yo nw7 ftw

Reaction score
yo hellouser i didn't find the thread about dermarolling so i wanted to ask u if it was effective ? i use rogaine foam and RU premade solution, would be better if i often did dermarolling before using them ? i saw videos on youtube where it's written u can do it daily, i see u do it once a week, what's the good thing to do ? thanks.