C493323F-D259-4323-B886-0E2B387896BD.png

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because only chads would even fall from getting male pattern baldness

chad = life
Subchad = cope

Here is a good test for you if you would be chad with hair: wear a hat and go outside. Do girls start smiling when they see you, fixing their hair etc? You would be chad with hair. They don’t? Schedule your lefort 3 in a ukranian dungeon before even thinking about your hair again

you are only safe if you are a bdsm giving chad

literally everyone wlse will get cucked by young girls with a libido
If the "hat test" worked, no one here would be crying like a f*****.

"Wear a toupee" would be more adequate. This forum is not about hiding the scalp but about having hair. Hair is beautiful, that's why hair or beard can make someone look good

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is real and it’s not something you can fake

Women find men they are physically attracted to that are confident attractive, but don’t find men who are not confident attractive despite how good looking they are

By confident men who are sure of themselves, and can lead

I’ve heard women tell me stories of how when they’ve gone on dates with guys they are attracted too, their introverted/not confident personality is off putting

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is real and it’s not something you can fake

Women find men they are physically attracted to that are confident attractive, but don’t find men who are not confident attractive despite how good looking they are

By confident men who are sure of themselves, and can lead

I’ve heard women tell me stories of how when they’ve gone on dates with guys they are attracted too, their introverted/not confident personality is off putting
Cope, the younger the woman the more its all looks looks looks looks