Is confidence even real? confidence overrated and sh*t advice

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When i used to be good looking i'd go to the gym and women would eye fucke me and when i would meet girls off tinder they would want me to c*m inside them within 30 minutes of meeting them.. all that attention and validation you feel good and feel "confident" you can go up to any chick it's just flowing through you oozing..

then you lose your hair and become ugly male and you get none of this.. and you go out on dates and get rejected or need 3-4 dates to sleep with a girl mean while alpha chads f*** that same chick within 15 mins 30 mins

hw are u supposed to be confident when this is the truth?

confidence isn't even real its a by product of your success or validation in real life

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile in reality if you can get to meet a hot girl and f*** her after 3-4 dates that's great, means you are doing something right.

Ugly guys get 0 matches.

Last edited:

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When i used to be good looking i'd go to the gym and women would eye fucke me and when i would meet girls off tinder they would want me to c*m inside them within 30 minutes of meeting them.. all that attention and validation you feel good and feel "confident" you can go up to any chick it's just flowing through you oozing..

then you lose your hair and become ugly male and you get none of this.. and you go out on dates and get rejected or need 3-4 dates to sleep with a girl mean while alpha chads f*** that same chick within 15 mins 30 mins

hw are u supposed to be confident when this is the truth?

confidence isn't even real its a by product of your success or validation in real life
Brutal. Based and blackpilled.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
confidence is just being confident about yourself... once you need validation, you are not confident anymore...
you also cant fake it, just like you cant fake the “dark triad”, or the gloomy silent type, even though a lot try to do so...

you either are what you want to be, or you are not...
having skill and so on usually goves you confidence, so does being good at your job, having knowledge about something, whatever...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Doesn't confidence result from demonstrated success in a certain area? I will be a confident musician if I have played music and it has been received well in the past. I will be a confident soccer player if I have been part of a winning team etc. etc. So, since a bald guy can not have success dating due to his baldness, isn't it impossible for him to be confident?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't confidence result from demonstrated success in a certain area? I will be a confident musician if I have played music and it has been received well in the past. I will be a confident soccer player if I have been part of a winning team etc. etc. So, since a bald guy can not have success dating due to his baldness, isn't it impossible for him to be confident?
Cope

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I believe that confidence is naturally built upon positive experiences. How tf can someone be confident if they have 0 success and keep getting rejected?

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do I have the impression that everyone on this forum is a former cHaD ?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do I have the impression that everyone on this forum is a former cHaD ?
Because only chads would even fall from getting male pattern baldness

chad = life
Subchad = cope

Here is a good test for you if you would be chad with hair: wear a hat and go outside. Do girls start smiling when they see you, fixing their hair etc? You would be chad with hair. They don’t? Schedule your lefort 3 in a ukranian dungeon before even thinking about your hair again

you are only safe if you are a bdsm giving chad

literally everyone wlse will get cucked by young girls with a libido

INT

Reaction score
Because only chads would even fall from getting male pattern baldness

chad = life
Subchad = cope

Here is a good test for you if you would be chad with hair: wear a hat and go outside. Do girls start smiling when they see you, fixing their hair etc? You would be chad with hair. They don’t? Schedule your lefort 3 in a ukranian dungeon before even thinking about your hair again

you are only safe if you are a bdsm giving chad

literally everyone wlse will get cucked by young girls with a libido

OK incel