Is Buying Finasteride From Inhouse Pharmacy Recommended?

avalos316

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buying finasteride without prescriptions from inhouse pharmacy? Website says they only accept e-checks no credit cards. Doing research online, it seems many people say it is a legit pharmacy. Do you have any experience buying from them? It is just seems as less of a trouble to buy from them than have to go to the dermatologist every few months just to get a prescriptions(mine says she does 30 day prescription with one refill). If it is a life term commitment medication, paying for doctor appointment copayment, and have to get prescriptions every so often(specially if I ever were to lose insurance or get one that my doctors is not part off, and try to get a new doctor), seen to be a hassle for rest of my life. Was looking into just buying from them. Any advice?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been a customer there for like 10 years. Never had any issues with fake medicine or anything like that, and they always deliver when they say they will. Actually it's funny I read this, because while reading this I have inhouse opened and I just put finpecia 1mg in my cart.

Edit: The reason why it's funny is because I do this only once a year, buy from inhouse. And I just stumbled on your thread while doing my shopping.