is bradley cooper on finasteride? do you think he posts on peopeciahelp.com ?

wue91830

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must be brutal for the folks on here who started balding at 18, whilst Chads like Cooper don't start balding until 47 lol. It was over for them at the start

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny how nobody knows how finasteride works just Read this text in the article.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-07-15-08-27-534_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-07-15-08-27-534_com.android.chrome.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 224

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how are all these celebs maintaining while it never seem to work out for people on the internet? either horrible side effects or finasteride makes the hairloss even worse

its a mystery

artworks-bBMbpGaxSYVfb97H-ZDDMBw-t500x500.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how are all these celebs maintaining while it never seem to work out for people on the internet? either horrible side effects or finasteride makes the hairloss even worse

its a mystery

View attachment 182313

People on internet are obsessed with hair self medicating on their own

Celebrities go to top doctors and follow their advice

How many posts you can find where “finasteride doesn’t work, I used it for 2 months and my hair is falling out oh noooo finasteride doesn’t work””

Countless

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People on internet are obsessed with hair self medicating on their own

Celebrities go to top doctors and follow their advice

How many posts you can find where “finasteride doesn’t work, I used it for 2 months and my hair is falling out oh noooo finasteride doesn’t work””

Countless
Finasteride doesn’t work in 70% of people

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must be brutal for the folks on here who started balding at 18, whilst Chads like Cooper don't start balding until 47 lol. It was over for them at the start
it literally is a curse balding before 35 is absolute hell on earth. i refuse to ever have kids just to not spread my inferior genes.

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score

its a mystery

View attachment 182313
because everyone on the internet makes up side effects in their head after reading about it every day while celebrities just pop a pill the doctor gives them and moves on with their life