Is body shop, antidandruff shampoo, a good DHT blocker?

christ111

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ag o, I remember reading how the body shop GINGER anti-dandruff ffshampoo is a good shamp,oo to use to block DHT, rather than using Nizoral

But is this still true as I can't find any information backing this up?

If not, are there any other advised shampoos Besides nizoral that have presidency working in blocking DHT?

I'm in the UK

Last edited:

64thin

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a good shampoo and it might block a little DHT but it's not going to restore hair or anything. I've used it off and on for years. You probably need to get some topical finasteride. Also some stamoxidine wouldn't hurt. Just make sure it's the real deal which you can probably get in Europe.

christ111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, thanks, do you or anyone else know a reputable company that sell topical finasteride in the UK? As I can only see it hims and it's too expensive for my budget

64thin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, thanks, do you or anyone else know a reputable company that sell topical finasteride in the UK? As I can only see it hims and it's too expensive for my budget
Can you afford finasteride pills? Look up how to make it at home. I assume you can use minoxidil. I cannot. I'm allergic. It gives me palpitations. You can basically strip the tablets of their coating and then crush them and then shake them for I don't know 10 minutes. Look it up on YouTube though. It goes right into detail. There's a few different ones. That's all your paying for with hims. Anyways. Is them crushing it up and putting it into the container. I'm sure they get the powder in bulk etc.