IS Anyone Using Inhouse Pharmacy without a Prescription in the USA?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
They show prescription required for some stuff and options on how to send the prescription, is there a system to use to get it without providing any script, do I check off I send script or doctor sends via email or doctor send by fax? Need this and cannot get a script unless I spend a load of money on a doctor who does not take my insurance. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I believe they are now using the .vu site. Same place, but you need to pay with echeck.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, thanks. I saw that site, thought maybe is was a bogus to prey off those buying from inhouse before. Just have to be careful with checks,had planned to use a prepaid CC for the purchase so would have no worries afterwoods of bogus charges coming in. Hate to do it, but looks like not much options at this time.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, use the .vu site and pay with echeck. It is easy and what I did

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If the .vu site is run by the .biz guys, then it should be safe. I ordered twice from the .biz site and never had any issues with fraud or anything.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They are w asking for the last four digets to your social security number . Is t safe to give it to them?

hmm

Established Member
Reaction score
I buy in the US no issues, its says they require prescription but the order processes just fine. I certainly would not give them a single digit of my SSN#. Are you sure you're on the correct website?

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I buy in the US no issues, its says they require prescription but the order processes just fine. I certainly would not give them a single digit of my SSN#. Are you sure you're on the correct website?

Yes at check out they ask for last our numbers. hey are also asking for DOB.
Is this true for all of you.