Is anybody here having really good results?

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
All I read here is "Oh my god it all shed off and hasn't come back" or " I haven't noticed anything and it's been three years".

And all these people are taking like 5 different types of product to help out.

Where are the encouraging posts? The people who have had good success?

I'm starting to believe that there aren't any.

Cassin

Reaction score
There are tons of them.

This site just has trends. Shedding is the paranoid phrase of the times right now. Everyone is either shedding or worried about it.I think most of these guys lose one hair and it's OMG! I'm shedding! Last summer it was limp dick, then gyno, on and on. Diff things to worry about.

Here is the rule of thumb. If it is a positive posts it drops like a rock. People are only concerened about negative posts.

So you have to realy search for them, but they are there. Just about everyone that has been using the big 3 for a reasonable amount of time, like more than 8 months are generally doing very very well. It's the people that have been using treatments for only a few months that freak out and scare people.

So have faith, I have done very well, and so have the other people that have been here for awhile. The treatments work if you can manage to stick with it and be calm. Thats the key. A lot of people that post negative stuff are impatient and lack discipline to use the treatments as they are supposed to. It sounds simple, but some can't manage to do that.

DJ007

Reaction score
Thank you Cassin.....some good advice there,it helps me anyway

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin, how much of you hair have you retained or regrown since starting your regime?

Thanks,
Tony

G

Yes, most recently was Diddy. Check out his posts. He had a 9 month update with f*****g awesome results with pics. Then a 14 month update about how he was shedding again like crazy. Then a 15 month update about how things are good again, even better than month 9. Most people with success never come back. Diddy himself barely ever posts anymore.

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah ive seen lots of negative posts.. but if you look at most of the experienced posters they seem to be very calm about everything and know what they are talking about a lot more, compared to those impatient ones who get all CAPSLOCKy and prolly get an anurism while typing and going completely bald from the stress that night, yeah.. so yeah.. keep searching the positive posts are up, but hidden.. trust me they are worth finding..

Axon

Reaction score
YEAH I HAVE HAD REGROWTH AT ONE POINT I SAID WOW I R SHEDDING HAIR BUT THEN I RELIZED O ITS JUST MY CATS HAIR LOL

NEWAYZ I HAVE SEEN SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT ON MY CROWN AND HAIRLINE THX OMG

Cassin

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
Cassin, how much of you hair have you retained or regrown since starting your regime?

Thanks,
Tony

Luckily I have kept every single hair. And yes I have had sheds. The Norwood scale really didn't do a very good job of depicting my situation when I started. I was an extremely thin Norwood 3 I guess.

Now I am a healthy thick Norwood 2.5 and well on my way to a solid Norwood 2.

I was probably 15 the last time I had hair this thick.

I have done just about as well as everyone else will should they stay on treatments as long as me. I am about 16 months on finasteride, 8 on minoxidil 5%.

I wasted a few motnhs on 2%.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
..............Awesome. I knew there was some solid ground here. Thanks.

Axon

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I was able to go from a Norwood 2 to a 1.5.

I've also experienced significant thickening on the crown, which was probably my largest trouble spot. 21 months of treatment now....God, I can't believe it's been that long.

Doctor Edwards

Reaction score
Yes, I have had excellent results. Pictures revealing my transformation from a N5 to a N2a will be posted early next week.
Underlying its effectiveness is synergy for its whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In this case, 3 years of treatment transformed scalp from a Norton 5 to a Norton 2. It is, however, an expensive treatment, over those 3 years the total cost was estimated at approximately 26, 500 dollars. Here it is:

Pharmaceuticals:
Avodart 2.5mg/day at morning
Propecia 5.0 mg/day at night
Minoxidil "MAX" 25% -Home Lab- 3 times/day
Azeleic Acid - 3 times a day/before minoxidil. every 2nd day
Retin A Tretinoin Cream - 0.1% 3 times/day before minoxidil. every 2nd day
Tricomin Follicle Spray - 3 times/day after Minoxidil every 2nd day
Folligen - 3 times a day after Minoxidil every 2nd day
Spironolactone - morning at rise
Fluradil - right before bed
Lanoprost: - noon time application
Diane-35 -once a week

Shampoos:

Nizoral (diluted) and left to soak for 15min everyday as 1st shampo
Revivogen Shampoo/Condtioner once a week
Nano Shampoo/Condtioner once a week
Nioxin Shampoo/Condition once a week
Nisim Shampoo/Conditioner once a week
Thymuskin Shampoo/Conditioner once a week
Fabao 101 - Shampoo/Conditioner once a week
Choice - Shampoo/Conditioner once a week

Supplements:

Herbal Prostate Force:
Vitamin B6
Zinc
Saw Palmetto Extract
Lycopene
Stinging Nettle
Pumpkin Seed
Lecithin
Pygeum Bark Extract

Silica Gel - 1 tablespoon a day
20 grams of soy product a day
MSM 500 mg a day
Flax seed, (ground) 1 tablespoon a day

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Whew! :shock:

Thank God I'm only going from a 2/ early 3 so I won't need to deliver the "Shock and Awe" campaign on my head that you did!

However, good to know such severe (NW5) loss can be reversed. Good news!

Any more, guys?

umab

Established Member
Reaction score
I started with big 3 one year ago. I was almost bald. Now I am experiencing great regrowth what I did not expect. I find big 3 very effective. But the key is the patience!

stabone

Reaction score
I am getting regrowth in my temples fast and fairly thick after only 3 1/2 months. I can see that I am on my way back to my high school hairline, I can't wait to see the result after 6 months or even one year! Never thought this was possible so now I am a believer in science. use the Big 3 with Xandrox and add spironolactone 5%. Use Emu,MSM,ALoe to speed things along. These are almost a must in my book. Now I just gotta fix my pointy nose, haha. Good luck people!

under20

Established Member
Reaction score
These posts have given me faith, and a new light on my situation. Thankyou very much all of u.

Deaner

Reaction score
Finasteride (1mg Propecia daily, ~1.25mg Proscar, etc.), Minoxidil (Rogaine), and Nizoral 2% (sometimes 1%) 2-3x weekly.