Is Acne Around Temples A Sign Of Hair Loss?

Rango

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lately I’ve been concerned with my high hairline as I suspect that my temples may be receding or at least thinning. My father has a mature hairline where hair does not really grow around the temples yet my uncle on my mother’s side has male pattern baldness and has lost most of the hair in the top of his head since. Lately I’ve been noticing that the skin around my hairline is a bit itchy and there is a little bit of acne yet I’m 18 so acne anywhere is not especially odd. Is this nothing of concern, a maturing hairline, or evidence of make pattern baldness. Thanks for your help if you can offer!

Rango

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your response Northern. One question I’m left with though is if my hairline is going backwards, is there any way of telling whether it’s a maturing hairline or make pattern baldness? Both my maternal grandfather and my father have hairlines resembling a Norwood 2/3 yet they have never experienced any other signs of male pattern baldness. I don’t think baldness is out of the question though as my uncle has lost nearly all of his hair. Without any indications of baldness on my crown I’m really hoping to take after the latter situations.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea of maturing hairline is somewhat of a myth. You’re either losing hair or you’re not - it just coincides with the idea that once you enter adulthood most men at least start to lose a bit of hairline. Unfortunately hairloss is a complete lottery as there are so many contributing factors. Take those same pictures in 6-12 months and compare . If you worsen you can get on treatments.

Northern

Reaction score
Thanks for your response Northern. One question I’m left with though is if my hairline is going backwards, is there any way of telling whether it’s a maturing hairline or make pattern baldness? Both my maternal grandfather and my father have hairlines resembling a Norwood 2/3 yet they have never experienced any other signs of male pattern baldness. I don’t think baldness is out of the question though as my uncle has lost nearly all of his hair. Without any indications of baldness on my crown I’m really hoping to take after the latter situations.

What the above poster said is true. theres no maturing hairline, thays the outcome of losing hair on the Frontline also density in generel goes worse. Sadly most of men have hairloss now that's really freaking ridiculous. Feminists having more power lol. The loss of self confidence is buttering their arse. Anyways start reviewing protein intake first try 2 months high protein everyday as i tell everyone before medication. Then you can try different things if this is a no go