Irritation in the same two spots as last year.

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
12 months ago I had two spots on my hairline that became irritated. Quite irritated.

I now have the same same two spots looking irritated.

To get rid of the problem last time I stopped wearing and ultimately just didn't wear for about 6 months plus, just for convenience really.

What can I do? all I can think to do is to order new products. New scalp protector and ghost bond, to reflect my old routine which worked well. Perhaps these products are old or contaminated.

I will avoid wearing until it clears up for now. But this is so disappointing, I only started wearing again a few weeks ago!

Last edited:

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking a bit more about this. I wonder if this began at the time j started using walker knot sealer.

Either way I will just get entirely new products and see. It is in the same spots which is odd.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I experienced the same thing. Mine is usually a heat rash even though I wear a lace system. I work out a lot and sometimes the Heat can cause a red rash. Try using tea tree oil. I take my system off every couple weeks and use the tea tree oil and it works every time.

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear for a couple of weeks at a time. I suppose it could be heat.. I'll see how it heals up for now and experiment

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or break down of tapes or glue and skin irritation.
Certain areas more than others maybe they have more pressure or friction.

Try different tapes or glues too.
And clean up weekly. Wearing for a couple of weeks especially in warm summer weather isn't good.