Irestore Lllt Laser Device Study Details?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like they r two separate studies. The irestore study referenced in the video has 40 participants. The study referenced from Taiwan has 100.

This device does not have that many lasers, they also incorporate led lights which I'm not sure has enough power. There r much stronger devices out there.

Tomeloos

Reaction score
Looks like they r two separate studies. The irestore study referenced in the video has 40 participants. The study referenced from Taiwan has 100.
Good catch. I've send an email to iRestore asking for the study details.
This device does not have that many lasers, they also incorporate led lights which I'm not sure has enough power. There r much stronger devices out there.
Any specific ones you recommend?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw people building them for around 100 bucks themselves.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good catch. I've send an email to iRestore asking for the study details.

Any specific ones you recommend?

I visited a dermatologist that seemed to believe in the science of lllt. His recommendation was the capillus 272. As the name suggests it has 272 lasers at the wavelength that many of the studies were done. The price is extremely hefty though at $3000. It can only be obtained thru their network of doctors and authorized dealers. Personally I don't know what to think of lllt as I haven't looked into it much. I haven't seen many convincing results on forums either. Years back a pretty popular hair transplant Doctor (dr. Feller) went out of his way to slam lllt and try to show it's all a scam.

Tomeloos

Reaction score
I visited a dermatologist that seemed to believe in the science of lllt. His recommendation was the capillus 272. As the name suggests it has 272 lasers at the wavelength that many of the studies were done. The price is extremely hefty though at $3000. It can only be obtained thru their network of doctors and authorized dealers. Personally I don't know what to think of lllt as I haven't looked into it much. I haven't seen many convincing results on forums either. Years back a pretty popular hair transplant Doctor (dr. Feller) went out of his way to slam lllt and try to show it's all a scam.

Interesting. I've been looking at the ATS helmets on Ebay with 128 diodes.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/64-128-Dio...Growth-Therapy-Hair-Loss-Helmet-/371944906402

But unfortunately I can not find any user experiences of them.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lmao, 3k disco ball.

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/category/lllt/

Some nice overview. I would like to see someone building a bluelight one and using it.
By the way, I read that bluelight can increase nitric oxides, hence I think it might be interesting with minoxidil together.

Last edited: