Intralace

Jax

Reaction score
Has anyone had a intralace sytem ? I know its costly but looks amazing . Would love your feedback

thanks

Jax

valerie1302

Reaction score
Hi Jax,

I havent had the system personally but have done a bit of research on the system as I have been thinking of getting one for a while. Here's what I found out.

1. The system is expensive. I worked out an average of £3,000+ for the first year for full head.
2. It does look great and partings are now very good.
3. Its very secure on your head, cant be pulled off etc.
4. Your hair is attached to the lace so as it grows it needs to be 'adjusted' every 4-6 weeks depending on speed of hair growth. As that time passes the system becomes looser and starts to move, so you cant avoid the monthly visit to the salon!
5. Because the hair is pulled through the mesh, many people experience tension hair loss. This can be reversible or permanent. One lady who does these systems told me that it is most noticeable with certain types of hair loss than others. Also as the hair is attached to the mesh, you can get the same kind of damage to the hair that people get using extensions.

I am still in two minds about getting one. I do have some hair and would hate to lose some of the hair I still have! Hope that is of some help - but I cant make up my mind myself so I probably havent helped at all! :dunno:

Polan

Reaction score
I haven`t heard about it before, but after googling it I think that it is worth doing. Who can believe that these two women aren`t two different persons?
vinod-before-350.jpg

vinod-after-2-350.jpg