Intolerable Itching And Inflammation

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i tried everything but nothing works.. i can't live that way anymore.. i am tired of living that way damm

i cant even sleep well anymore.. i am always waking up at night my scalp burning.. i cant live the rest of my life that way that is awful..

My doctor prescribeb topical corticosteroid but even when i apply that lotion it makes my scalp itch.

Anyone got tips or remedies ?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i tried everything but nothing works.. i can't live that way anymore.. i am tired of living that way damm

i cant even sleep well anymore.. i am always waking up at night my scalp burning.. i cant live the rest of my life that way that is awful..

My doctor prescribeb topical corticosteroid but even when i apply that lotion it makes my scalp itch.

Anyone got tips or remedies ?
If itchiness is constrained only on the top of your head and doesn't affect the sides and the back,then you have the typical male pattern baldness itch.
Abstaining from sexual activity and withdrawing from coffee and everything that contains a xanthine, is the only thing that works for me.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If itchiness is constrained only on the top of your head and doesn't affect the sides and the back,then you have the typical male pattern baldness itch.
Abstaining from sexual activity and withdrawing from coffee and everything that contains a xanthine, is the only thing that works for me.

no sex att all ?!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh wait, that's me. I understand what you're going through more than you know.

1) do you have male pattern baldness? Can you post pics of your hair and pics of your scalp? Is it red? Where are you feeling the most inflammation?

2) Your derms probably a f*****g idiot, like most derms. If you have male pattern baldness, have you tried finasteride? it may help.

3) what shampoo are you using. nizoral, t-sal, t-gel, regenepure, etc.. are good shampoos for inflammation. I personally prefer t-SAL.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahahaha... was just waiting for it. the pleasure of having an eternally FUCKED scalp.

hows the inflammation been recently mate? getting worse or just the same?

tried any new things to help with it?

integra

My Regimen
Reaction score
This might sound a bit of a quackery and although I'm on the big three (finasteride,minoxidil,keto) whenever I have an inflammation attack, I rub aloe vera gel on my scalp and the inflammation is just gone. Not sure why does it happen but give it a try, things might improve. Avoid sugar for a few days and eat a littile bit less. Avoid long cardio exercises but maybe some interval trainings.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no sex att all ?!
Ha,ha...The longest i managed to keep was 1,5 months and my scalp never felt more relaxed.The ithciness,
oiliness and redness were almost gone, except some tightness.
But of course that's not a sustainable solution.
I can't live without sexual activity and coffee,so i indulge again after a while:)

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Daily derma rolling daily with a 0.2 - 0.3 mm roller
  • Ketoconazole shampoo, foam or cream
  • Curcumin supplement

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha,ha...The longest i managed to keep was 1,5 months and my scalp never felt more relaxed.The ithciness,
oiliness and redness were almost gone, except some tightness.
But of course that's not a sustainable solution.
I can't live without sexual activity and coffee,so i indulge again after a while:)

no masturbation is ok but no sex with an actual girl, i would avoid it ..haha

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh wait, that's me. I understand what you're going through more than you know.

1) do you have male pattern baldness? Can you post pics of your hair and pics of your scalp? Is it red? Where are you feeling the most inflammation?

2) Your derms probably a f*****g idiot, like most derms. If you have male pattern baldness, have you tried finasteride? it may help.

3) what shampoo are you using. nizoral, t-sal, t-gel, regenepure, etc.. are good shampoos for inflammation. I personally prefer t-SAL.

I dont wanna use fisnateride at all...

I use nizoral 2-3 times a week and it helps to clean sebum for the day but it starts again some times after.. The problems is i have a shaved head (range 1-3) so when i apply nizoral and let it stand 5-10 minutes after that my scalp is so flaky.. isnt it funny : a flaky but oily scalp lol never tried t-gel, is it softer than nizoral 2%

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has terrific anti-inflammatory properties. I can't say it definitely will help scalp itch but it's been effective for me all over my body.

you just eat curcumin powder or use it as a topical lotion ?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try vitamin e

helped me a lot

itch now gone