Interesting Video Testimonials From Bald Men (positive)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate any positive story of bald men isnt usually well received here but I still wanted to post this video. It seems around a half of them actually look good bald, but I think the take home is that most of them have moved on and are living life normally.

I'm personally shaving my head now as well and its not had any impact on my life as far as I can tell.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm personally shaving my head now as well and its not had any impact on my life as far as I can tell.

Nobody cares as much as you do, absolutely nobody... Sometimes it's the most liberating thing you could do, no meds, no topicals and punching your head with needles, no nothing just more time to do important things than just cringing about your hair 24/7... If there were only a couple of people that go through that maybe it would be more harder but with hundred of millions going through this on a daily basis you learn and understand that it's just how it is and better do the best you can with things you can control without risking your health, future or life just to save your hair... And i'm not even talking about the ones that cut their balls off or transform into women to get their hair back, that's and entire next level of mental illnesses...

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody cares as much as you do, absolutely nobody... Sometimes it's the most liberating thing you could do, no meds, no topicals and punching your head with needles, no nothing just more time to do important things than just cringing about your hair 24/7...

SHOULD FULLHEADS ADVISE BALD GUYS?
I respect your point and it probably holds for some -

but I feel it's unfair for a fullhead to advise bald/balding guys, because you only truly know how it feels like - you guessed it - when you go bald...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SHOULD FULLHEADS ADVISE BALDIES?
I respect your point and it probably holds for some -

but I feel it's unfair for a fullhead to advise bald/balding guys, because you only truly know how it feels like - you guessed it - when you go bald...

I'm not a fullhead lol, i'm close to NW3 or maybe even NW3.5 and it's going fast if it keeps it this way i'm gonna be bald very soon but it is what it is... It was very slow until my 30's but something kick started it real fast in the past years, maybe the stress don't know... So yeah, no, i'm nowhere near a fullhead.

And besides that, everybody has bald friends, maybe kids don't but as soon as you hit 25 or more you start to have them, some even from younger ages. I have a couple of close friends, more than 10 who just accepted it and moved on, i don't even f*****g remember them with hair, i even joke with one of them by telling him that he was born bald because nobody remembers him with hair, he used to have it very fine from his teen years... You guys act like only a fullhead or a NW2 can speak because he does not know the struggles of a real baldy, wtf is wrong with you guys are you that fucked up? Grow up, leave the house and make some friends for f*** sakes

And no, it's not "probably for some" or just from anecdotal experiences, it's probably for the majority. There are hundred of million of men on Earth who are balding at this very moment and these hairloss forums, all of them combined, represent only a minority of those hundred of millions of people who are having some kind of hairloss, from a small one to advanced cases... Even the r\bald forum from reddit has more users than these forums so no, it's just the minority who thinks they are a majority and that all people think or feel the same as them, excuses and justifications for the actions they are taking, something very similar with the incel forums or ideologies, an echo chamber of frustrations and insecurities that has nothing to do with reality, in the majority of the time and cases with a few exceptions of course like in any f*****g thing on this planet...

And i'm not even saying that there can't be exceptions, especially when we are 8 billion on Earth from who knows how many men because i'm lazy to search it. But as i said, they are minorities that's why they are called exceptions, there are people who commit suicide because of hairloss, the risk being higher if it happens to a woman, some even cut their balls off just like the freak from this forum who injected acid into his balls, some transform into women like the others under the masking of the transgender community, but how many are they and where are they, don't tell me, they are hiding and can't find this forum because they don't have internet right, the majority just suffers in silence and misinformation and refuses to see the truth correct, most of them being cucks or blackpilled or what the f*** is that incel term?

Let's be serious there are a lot of freaks and insane people on this planet and these days there are a lot of things that can cause people mental illnesses, or at least kick start their underlying conditions. And this is valid for many other conditions that make people feel or do a lot of things. If you are so affected by hairloss or if X is committing suicide because of Y reasons that does not mean that the rest will follow also.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate any positive story of bald men isnt usually well received here but I still wanted to post this video. It seems around a half of them actually look good bald, but I think the take home is that most of them have moved on and are living life normally.

92a9cc8c92f276efc079303e7a43f1b5.gif