Interesting Theory...anyone Heard Of This?

MrVigilante

My Regimen
Reaction score
This man thinks there is a link between your hairline at 12 months old and (at least) 35 years old.

How your hair looks at 12 months of age is how your hair line will end up thinning.
I've never heard of this before. Can anyone prove/disprove this theory? I think it's rather interesting.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This man thinks there is a link between your hairline at 12 months old and (at least) 35 years old.

How your hair looks at 12 months of age is how your hair line will end up thinning.
I've never heard of this before. Can anyone prove/disprove this theory? I think it's rather interesting.

This is crazy! I think it's true TBH I had the same thought. One of my friends had a shitty hairline when they were a baby it looked like a nw3 and then when they started balding there hairline is in the same pattern right now

MrVigilante

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was one, I had a fine haired nw3. I'm 27 years old today and I have a fine haired mature hairline.

Also, take a look at Tom Hanks today and then look at his baby picture. Same hairline.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found old pictures of me at this age, and it definitely looks like I'm unlucky... ; )

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was one of those babies who didn't get hair until I was 2. It looked NW2a ish to me. I am a NW3 now. I'm 21. I had about 18 years of good hair.

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was young my hair at temples grown as last and then, whole my chilhood i had thick but very light hair at my temples. You could clearly see which hair will fall out as first and it did exactly this way.

Marcel132

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_2453.JPG
For example look at photo of young Wayne Ronney at age 10 i think. There was no chance he would maintain his hair. Lighter and weaker hair will die out as first. That's why hairloss remedies didn't work for temples as good as for vertex.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 60888 For example look at photo of young Wayne Ronney at age 10 i think. There was no chance he would maintain his hair. Lighter and weaker hair will die out as first. That's why hairloss remedies didn't work for temples as good as for vertex.
Holy hell man this guy was meant to lose his hair, nature fucked him deep in the ***. Oh well at least he is richer than any of us ever could be

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy hell man this guy was meant to lose his hair, nature fucked him deep in the ***. Oh well at least he is richer than any of us ever could be

And yet the dummy still phucked up and went to an incompetent UK transplant surgeon and got himself butchered.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
i doubt nw7 grandpas had the same pattern as 12 month olds tbh
Exactly. I had hair when I was 1-year old and I went NW6-7 before the age of 30. So yes, there is nothing to see here, at least for the higher Norwood's at young age.