Screenshot_20201014-201322_Twitter.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 590

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Multi centre = lots of people
Efficacy = safety

Hopefully it’s safe and they take their product to market as soon as they have results!!

you are just as wrong as someone can be.

its 36 people, its not a lot of people.

Its for efficacy, find the most potent solution for the treatment.

The trail it self its 12 months. and they are starting on recruiting. And its not like everyone start the 1st of what ever month, some starts right away, others later and so on. So the time frame isn't "fixed" in that regard. Its fixed for each subject/patient, they have 12 months. If we are being really optimistic we are looking at 18 months, are we being realistic i would say a lot longer

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are just as wrong as someone can be.

its 36 people, its not a lot of people.

Its for efficacy, find the most potent solution for the treatment.

The trail it self its 12 months. and they are starting on recruiting. And its not like everyone start the 1st of what ever month, some starts right away, others later and so on. So the time frame isn't "fixed" in that regard. Its fixed for each subject/patient, they have 12 months. If we are being really optimistic we are looking at 18 months, are we being realistic i would say a lot longer

Opps. You’re right I made a mistake about efficacy vs safety. Gold star for you ;)

What’s the term they use - I’m sure there’s a special term for it that also starts with e.